A Awkward Situation (Chap4)

Smii7y walked out of his room to see everyone was already up and he decided to go and join them "well good morning sleeping beauty!" Kryoz jokely said making the others laugh slightly, smii7y just rolled his eyes and pulled up a chair for him to sit in since the couch was full and be didn't feel like standing the entire time "ya could of just woke me up instead of waiting ya know" Smii7y remarked back, kryoz was gonna say something back but he had nothing and just closed his mouth crosses his arms. Smii7y chuckled at Kryozs actions "that's what I thought" Smii7y grinned everyone just chuckled and they all started up a conversation and walked what seemed like hours until Truth or Dare was brought up and they all agreed and sat around in a circle, they started daring each other until finally smii7y was up "Alright Jaren, Truth Or Dare?" Delirious said looking over at Smii7y "Dare!" Smii7y immediately replied back and that's when Delirious grinned evilly concerning Smii7y "I dare you~ to sit in Johns lap" Delirious said with a huge grin on his face, Smii7y looked over at Kryoz before back at Delirious "Fine then, it's just a dare anyways" Smii7y said trying to pretend he wasn't mentally dying on the inside, he walked to where Kryoz sat and sat down in his lap "how long?" Smii7y asked looking at Delirious "The rest of the game" Delirious smiled causing Smii7y to roll his eyes. The game went on and Smii7y had gotten comfortable in Kryozs lap while Kryoz just rest his chin on Smii7ys shoulder so he could see everyone else, he arms are wrapped around Smii7ys waste just hugging him. The day seemed to just go by slow for Smii7y and Kryoz, the two were enjoying their company a little too much than best friends should. Every dare just got weirder and weirder every minute until finally someone called itna quits because it was getting to weird and Smii7y agreed and wanted to do other games and just truth or dare the whole time.

(Shorter than the last one but I was growing a headache like I always do every night at a 11pm, marry Christmas to everyone who reading this on Christmas Day! But also happy new years if you so happen to stumble onto this book then. Happy holidays everyone!)