H20Vanoss?!? (Chap5)

(Merry Christmas everyone and happy early new years! Sorry for the long pause I had to try and sleep though I didn't sleep until 2am! Anyways I should be able to finish the book today! I got all the time in the world)

Smii7y walked into the living room from the kitchen, he was holding water. He sat down in a chair because his couch was already full. Smii7y joined in on the conversation with everyone and they all laughed at the stupidest jokes they would made, nothing was different other than it being in person instead over a call. They day was going by uncomfortably slow until he looked outside to see it had started snowing "it's snowing outside" Smii7y blurted out making everyone look outside "Snowball fight?" Kryoz said with a evil grin "DAMB RIGHT BORTHER!" Smii7y shouted jumping out of his chair throwing on a heavy coat and his yellow converse, everyone did the same. Putting on their heavy coats and shoes, they didn't bother changing out of their PJs. "Ya lozers are going down" Kryoz chirped "Ha! We'll see" Smii7y remarked back before running out the door, there was already a pretty thick layer of snow on the ground. Everyone soon started throwing snow at each other while laughing like children. Smii7y was soon introrupted by a snowball hitting him in face, he wipes the show off his face and looked to see Kryoz laughing his ass off "Oh you're so gonna get it now!" Smii7y laughing picking up a snow ball throwing it at Kryoz. Kryoz yelped and duck making the snowball miss making him chuckle "bring in shortie!" Kryoz chirped at Smii7y watching smii7y now glare at him "I'm not short!" Smii7y threw a snowball at kryoz which hit him in the shoulder "nice throw shortie" Kryoz teased back. Lucky enough his face was already red from the cold air so it made it impossible to see that Smii7y was blushing "you suck" Smii7y murmured throwing another snowball at Kryoz as the two now snowball fight each other mostly ignoring the rest of their friends. "Okay, okay truths?" Kryoz said throwing his hands up in defeat "fine" Smii7y simply said back "why don't we all build a snowman?" Miniladd asked looking over at everyone. They all nodded and got to work, Smii7y walked over to mini and the two started working on the bottom. Kryoz had a nice view of Smii7ys ass and he couldn't help but blush before shaking his thoughts away and stop being a perv before walked over "ya boys need help?" Kryoz asked with a smile "there be nice" Smii7y muttered loud enough for Kryoz to hear and Kryoz nodded now helping the two roll up snow for the bottom of the snowman. Smii7y ran inside to grab a carrot for the nose and came back out sitting the carrot on the snowman face, finally they finished the snow man. Everyone was excited like little children that they completed the snowman, specially Delirious who had hugged Vanoss and spun him around one before setting him back down, the two stared into each others eyes before leaning in and planting their lips together "WOOOO" Smii7y cheered at the two and everyone joined in. The two quickly realize what just happened and pulled away from each other blushing for all they knew "So you two a thing now?" Kryoz asked wiggling his eyebrows at them. Delirious looked over at Vanoss before pulling him close lifting head up to Vanoss was now looking at him "I don't know, will Evan Fong be my boyfriend?" Delirious said with a smile on his face and Vanoss response with a kiss on Delirious lips and everyone cheered at the newly couple. Smii7y smiled hopping one day that be him and Kryoz.

(Legit only had three hours of sleep so if I'm slow with this book it's because I'm having trouble focusing.)