Awkward Christmas Eve (Chap6)

Smii7y was wish all his friends just out in stores messing around because it got boring in his house, Kryoz and Smii7y kinds got splite up from the rest of the group in the store and they decided to fuck around. The two were laughing their asses off while they messed around around the store. Kryoz was walking backwards so he could look at Smii7y while they talked, Kryoz tripped over his own foot and his first reaction was to grab something and that just so happened to be Smii7y and they both fell smii7y landing on top of Kryoz. Smii7y eyes widen his face turning red and he quickly for off Kryoz and helped him up "S-sorry" Smii7y stuttered out "I'm the one who should apologize I'm the one who tripped and pulled you down with me.." Kryoz said slightly chuckling while rubbing the back of his neck blushing as well. Things for awkward between them until their friends found then "AYEEE!" Miniladd yelled walked up to the two "Where tf have you two been?" Miniladd also added raising a eyebrow "Messing around I guess" Smii7y shurged in response looking over at Kryoz who was still somewhat processing what just happened. "You two okay?" Vanoss asked noticing the tension between the two "huh, Yeah why?" Kryoz asked raising a eyebrow "you two aren't normally this quiet" Vanoss responsed. Smii7y just shurged "are we all done here?" Smii7y asked wanting to head back to his place "I mean yeah we did what we came here to do" Wildcat spoke up finally "yeah why don't we head back before we all get in trouble" Marcel stated "Actually that's a good idea" Delirious blurted in. They all exited the store and head back to Smii7ys place and they all decided to just part for the rest of the day. Smii7y was about on his 5th beer and he was drunk along with the rest of their friends. That day went by as a blur and everyone eventually passed out.

(It's short I know, I'm hopping to post ten chapters to this book and called it a quits since I only planned ten chapters for this book.)