18.

J'Lani Fletcher

"I think I'm pretty fun."

"I don't know who the hell told you that but alright sweet cheeks" Tae patted my head as I picked up all types of baby clothes from JCPenney.

"Your a hater just like Ronald ugly ass" I squinted my eyes pointing at him.

He busted out laughing almost dropping the clothes, "How the hell you found out his name?"

"His social security card was in his wallet" I shrugged picking up a yellow blanket set.

"Wallet...I know you ain't go in the man stuff"

"He owed me couple dollars" I waved him looking at all the clothes I got.

My pockets are already broke.

"Come on we need to get my child some shoes" I guided him to the register.

"Next!"

Tae put everything up there as the employee rolled her eyes starting the scan the stuff, "Would you like a bag?"

"Bi- where we gone put the stuff at" I looked at werid before blinking my eyes.

I watched her ring everything up making sure nothing was double scanned, "Your total is 445.87, cash or card."

"Card" I told her swiping it.

"Sign." She smacked her gum.

She handed me the receipt and my bags, "Next!"

"Stank ass water fish hoe" I mumbled giving the bag to Tae.

"Hell nawl, I'ma take this to the car"

I nodded giving him his keys out my purse walking out JCPenney going to kids foot locker.

Feeling somebody eyes on me I looked back.

"Oh my fucking god" I mumbled continueing walking in foot locker taking my phone out to text Ray.

𝗥𝗮𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘆

When the hell did your stupid ass friend get out?

Who?

RJ DUMB ASS

oooo like a week ago my bad

This man is starring at me like he wanna kill me.

Tell him to stop duh.

I'm with Montae DUMB ASS DUH.

No need to yell I'm in the process of getting some pregnant pussy so...

🖕🏽

𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 ❤️

You in kids foot locker?

Yeah.

I put my phone up looking for some new born baby shoes, and forces.

"These cute" I mumbled picking Retros.

"We having a baby or sum?" Somebody spoke breathing down my neck.

"Move" I slid out of his hold picking up some shoes to show the lady.

"Girl you know you missed me" RJ looked at me with the cockiest smirk.

"I didn't, can I have these in a 1"

The worker nodded before looking at Rj werid, "Why you are stareing at me fucking werido."

"You need some act right baby?"

"Need what?" Tae came up beside me.

"See.." I dragged

"Oh you must be my replacement?" Rj laughed making me make a yikes face.

RJ was hood and all but Montae was stupid crazy man look like satan himself.

"Replacement? Who the hell are you"

"Apparently Lani baby daddy, who the fuck is you?"

I blinked before walking to the register paying for the shoes.

𝗡𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘆

SOS BITCH ❗️

I already know you pregnant?

...don't even in your life try me like that. Rj is out of the hole and trying to fuck up my life already.

Oh sis this one for the books. I say make a run for it.

"Thank you" I told the lady seeing Tae already standing by the door.

"You ready?" He said plainly.

"Yeah." I looked at RJ one more time before blowing a breath out.

Shit can't never go right.

"So a nigga just randomly walk up to you touching you and shit?" Tae looked at me.

"Yes, he is a ex of mine and just got out. He is mentally challenged I can't help that" I threw my hands up defending my case.

"Then he had the nerve to say baby momma, you pregnant got something to tell me?"

I shook my head quickly, "he saw the baby stuff I was picking up."

"Called me a damn replacement, Bitch the fuck am I gone replace? He must be on some controlling shit?"

"Yeah kinda like that" I told him closing my eyes.

Black

"I seen Lani ass today" Rj smirked at us.

"Leave her alone man, she really don't want you this time" Ray told him holding onto Neisha fat ass.

He shrugged waving him off, "She always want me, that bitch ass rapper she fucking with ain't got shit on me"

"But money" I mumbled.

"Money? Lil fake ass racks"

"You sound hurt" Neisha spoke up making Ray sigh.

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮

I'm a man...

Bitch what?