the revealing truth 💕💞

Lance texts Keith telling him to meet up at the lake in a hour.lance gets ready and walks to the lake practicing on what he is going to say on the way.when keith arrives at the lake he greets lances and out of no where "why did you want to meet up here?" Keith asked.lance blushed and said "well I needed to ask you question I didn't want to do in text but in person." Keith looked confused and surprised  and said "well then what's the question?" .lance blushed so hard he looked like a tomato and studdered while saying"I like and in I was wondering if you like me too" Keith was very surprised and blushed and mumbled under his breathe "dang it you beat me to it" lance was confused and thought of the worst and just looked away in silence with out saying single thing till Keith had a response. Keith started laughing and said "of course I like you it's just complicated for us to tell pack  about it" lances eyes light up and hugged Keith and started crying of joy.Keith laughs a little bit huge lance back.

Keith and lance stayed  friends for another month then they secretly dated so they didn't  get scolded by the pack.Keith and lance would hang out for hours of they weren't together they would still not stop thinking of each other and text.One day someone in the pack soon noticed how much time they had spent and they would act around each other and started questioning it.

The person in the pack  went up to them and introduced him self  and tried not to make it not noticeable that he was trying to find out why they were spending so much time together. He would ask questions that had make Keith and lance confused as to why he was asking all these random questions and they barley knew this guy.lance was getting annoyed and politely ask"can you please leave us alone? ".he just walked but still kept a eye on them.