getting caught 😰😨😱

One sunny day Keith and lance decided to go on a date at a lake in the woods so they didn't get caught.Keith and lance met up.At about 12 A'clock and when they got there and they are some food and started flirting but little did they know the whole pack saw it.After there date they got a text from the pack say they were doing another gathering the next morning "that's weird we have one only every year" Keith said.

the next morning they woke up being clueless of what was going to happen at this pack gathering.Keith and lance got to the gathering location with everyone in the pack making a face of lecture Keith and lance was confused of as to why they were making such a look at them.right as the gathering had started they knew exactly what it was about and they just wanted to escape and not be luctured for being there self.lance whispered"cover your ears keith" to keith ,and Keith covered his ears right as he covered his ears lance used his alpha voice"CAN YOU SHUT UP THIS IS ANNOYING WE DON'T NEED A LECTURE OF BEING GAY AND ME BEING A ALPHA AND HE'S NOT"lance took a breath and said to keith" you can uncover your ears now. "Keith uncovered his ears and looked at lance.the pack all went silent and left.Keith and lance sat under a tree and took a breather." thanks for that lance" keith said while he leans his head on lances shoulder, " I would do anything for you and its stupid they did that"lance said while cracking a smile.

Keith had fell asleep on lance so lance pick up Keith and took him to lances home and put him to bed.lance went to his desk and started writing in his diary about the day.