Christmas & Chill

The two girls walk into Jennie's apartment hand in hand with huge smiles on their faces. They went on a late night walk, even though it's freezing outside, but they still decided to do it because walks are their thing. Jennie and Chaeyoung happened to meet while they both walked around their favorite park. When they started their relationship they said they'd never turn down going on a walk together.

"I'll get the ornaments out. Where are they again?" Chaeyoung asks as she hangs her jacket up and slides her slippers on her feet.

Jennie does the same. "At the bottom of the hallway closet."

On their walk, they decided on finally decorating the tree Jennie put up two weeks ago but has been too lazy to decorate herself. Same with the apartment.

The older girl makes two mugs of hot chocolate while Chaeyoung gathers all the decorations she sees fit.

Jennie can't stop smiling. It's their first christmas as a couple and the older girl can't contain the joy she's feeling. She loves christmas and she's excited to share her love for the holiday with her girlfriend.

The dark-haired girl walks into the living room with the mugs of hot chocolate. She sees Chaeyoung sitting on the carpeted floor with a blanket wrapped around her, while being completely surrounded by Jennie's boxes of christmas decorations.

"Babe, you're decorations are all so well organized." Chaeyoung cheeses taking a mug out of Jennie's hands.

The older girl smiles. "If it's one thing Jennie Kim doesn't play about, it's christmas."

The blonde-haired girl smiles and leans over to peck Jennie's cheek.

"Where do we start?" Chaeyoung asks.

Jennie's eyes widen and she shakes her head. "You have a lot to learn, baby. We start with christmas music playing throughout the house."

The older girl shakes her head playfully while Chaeyoung laughs. "Alexa, play 'True Love' by Ariana Grande!"

Jennie smiles and winks cutely once the song starts playing, making Chaeyoung blush.

"Hm, now... we can start with lights. I think we should put up decorations around the apartment first and end at the tree. How does that sound?" Jennie asks, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Chaeyoung nods and gets up after taking a sip out of her mug as well. The blonde-haired girl starts digging through the box labeled 'lights'.

"Okay, aren't you going to get up?" Chaeyoung asks, noticing Jennie just sipping out of her mug casually.

The older girl looks up from her mug and sets it down. "Hm? No, I'd rather watch you, baby. I'll pay you in kisses if you decorate the place on your own."

Chaeyoung whines and rolls her eyes. "You're insufferable."

"You don't mean that, Chaengie."

"I do." The blonde-haired girl crosses her arms across her chest.

Jennie laughs, leaning over to bring Chaeyoung down into a sweet kiss.

"Wow, you wouldn't decorate the place on your own for more of those?" The older girl asks once they pull away.

"No. I want you to help me. I want to do it with you." Chaeyoung pouts, making Jennie feel slightly bad for joking with her like that.

The older girl leaves a kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead before opening the box filled with neatly organized christmas lights.

"Okay, you big baby. I'll help you. I wasn't going to let you do it on your own, baby."

They start with lining the window in the living room then trailing off around the rest of the room. Hanging up a few snowflakes here and there then circling back and putting up the two small, already built snowmen Jennie has on either sides of the TV stand.