𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Ellie hated big parties like these. Big crowds and people pretending to care about her made her feel trapped and angry at the same time. It was a disgusting feeling. Usually, she brings her sister to events like these, like award ceremonies and parties, but her team was not allowing it for this particular event.

The MET gala was incredibly prestigious, and apparently, not something you can simply just bring your sister to. So she was nervous. She didn't have her crutch. And this particular event wasn't an award ceremony, so she would have to talk to people. It wasn't like people wouldn't try and talk to her, everyone wanted to talk to her. She was the most popular name in alternative music right now. It was almost as if she had knocked Billie Eilish right off the charts.

She felt the limo she would be arriving in pull up to the MET, and she could basically feel the energy, the amount of pure chaos that was going on. She could even see the camera flashes through the tinted window. It made her heart start beating a bit faster.

The door was opened for her, and she swung her rather short legs out of the car, and heard dozens of hollers, as well as her name being called from multiple paparazzi. Regardless of the fact that she was relatively well known now, that doesn't mean at all that she had to be kind to people that did not care about her. The obvious fans, she smiled and waved at. She wouldn't really even look at the paparazzi. There would be plenty of photos from the people that were hired to take photos.

"Can I take a few photos with them?" Ellie whispered to her attendant, and he just kind of shrugged.

"You can kind of do whatever you want." That was the right answer. Because she was going to do it anyways, regardless of the answer. She scurried over, well as much as you can scurry in a giant poofy dress, over to the barricade, taking as many photos with fans as physically possible, making lots of people happy. She hated parties and big events, but she loved these people with her entire heart. It sucked being in the spotlight sometimes, because you're a number to people. You're an album, or a movie, or your net worth, or you're the amount of followers you have or could give them from posting a photo with you. But to these people right here, you're a human, you're a person, and they love you as well as your music. They're honestly what kept her alive.

She was so busy taking photos and taking with the many teenage girls who were basically gushing over her, she didn't even notice him until she heard his laugh, one she sadly could recognize just about anywhere.

"Well, don't you look like you're having fun." There was a chorus of squeals followed by Timothée's presence. Ellie turned around and smirked. He did look good, the color was a very bright magenta, which wasn't exactly camp, but it was bold.

"You look kinda boring." She chuckled a little, taking a couple of steps away from the barricade to walk towards him, crossing her arms.

"And you never do."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

2,108 likes and 209 comments

timmyupdates
timmy looked so cute at the met!!! but he left???? so early???? where tf did he go??

username1; IT ID A CRIME WE DIDNT GET MORE MAGENTA TIMMY

username2; i am 90% sure there are photos of him and ellie combs leaving together
|
timmyupdates; WAIT SPILL??
|
username3; isn't that the girl who he was like RuMoREd tO hAVe FucKEd at the golden globes??
|
username4; ok but he also commented on her recent 👀
|
username2; uh basically , i just saw pics of him leaving with ellie, they were holding hands????? but he's dating lily rose???? i am confusion tf is going on :)