𝓼𝓲𝔁

Ellie looked down at her phone to make sure she had gotten the correct address from Timothée. It was the correct address, but he wasn't here yet. Ellie started to feel herself get a little bit angry. She didn't want to be the first one there, she seemed too eager. She had purposefully gotten to the coffee shop ten minutes late for the sole purpose of not being the first one there. She huffed a little bit and started to scan the room for a small, secluded table for them to sit at. She desperately didn't want cameras watching her every move while she was here. And even more so, she really didn't want photos of her and Timothée leaked. 

She spotted a small table in the corner with only two chairs and, with her head down, she made her way over to the small table with mismatched chairs and took a seat. After only about two minutes of sitting, she saw Timothée walk into the coffee shop. She started to look around the room, looking like a lost puppy of sorts, and after a few moments it was no longer entertaining. Ellie groaned and shot her hand up so he would see her. His eyes finally landed on her raised hand and his whole face lit up. He bumbled over to the table. He was so long and almost slightly awkward looking but in a completely charming sort of way. 

"Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late, my mom called and I lost track of time a-" Ellie cut him off with a laugh. 

"It's okay, I was like ten minutes late. No worries." He was charming, she gave him that. There was a reason he managed to get her to completely willingly take off her clothes for him twice now. "So uh..." She started, "I really would like for you to explain the Lily Rose situation." She mumbled a little bit, feeling her cheeks heat up. 

"Oh uh, yeah." He coughed, she could tell the topic wasn't exactly his favorite, but she also didn't really care, since she wanted to know, "Yeah I mean, we were kind of dating for a while and than it kinda turned more into hooking up, and now we're friends and.... I don't know it's really complicated. On and off, but right now it's not official." He laughed a little bit and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Right now?" Ellie asked, raising her eyebrow slightly. 

"Yes, right now." He looked right into her eyes and Ellie instantly turned away, feeling uncomfortable with the contact. Right on time, the waiter came by, taking their coffee orders. Timothée wanted coffee with just two creams, and Ellie just asked for hot chocolate. 

"Hot chocolate?" Timothée crinkled his nose and laughed a little, "Yanno, we didn't need to get coffee. We could have done literally anything else at all." He started to trace the pattern on the table with his fingers. 

"I really like hot chocolate." She shrugged, noticing her nerves were sort of melting away, "So, what's it like being every single girl in America's dream man?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Uh..." He chuckled. He was so nervous. She had no idea why he would be nervous. He was the most desired man in America, other than like Harry Styles, and she was... Well she was the internet's favorite bitch. She should be nervous to make him like her. "I don't know, I think it's just because.." He trailed off a little bit, so Ellie decided to finish for him. 

"You're insane attractive?" She instantly wanted to shove her own foot down her throat. Did she seriously just say that? Did she just admit to thinking Timothée was attractive? Like, sure, it was a given she found him attractive due to the fact that she slept with him and all, but she definitely just exposed herself. 

Luckily, Timothée seemed to just shrug it off, like it was nothing, "I don't know why everyone thinks so. Probably the curly hair." He starts to grin a little bit, and everything felt easy. He didn't call her out, he didn't make fun of her, and he wasn't cocky?

She barely knew this boy before hand, but he wasn't at all what she expected. And he would further prove to be even more of a surprise.