1.The start

Kate's P.O.V

I don't remember a lot about my dad he left us when I was 5 after that it had always been me and my mom and it would always be so, or so I thought . Until 23.07.2016 , 3 days after my 13th b'day my last happy birthday.

After it my custody went to my aunt Lily and uncle Damien whom I have never met before , the day they came to take me I knew they don't wanted me they told me that if I want to stay with them I have to earn my stay by doing the chores ,what they meant to say was I had to be their slave

I didn't wanted to go but I didn't had any choice , when I become 18 I would be legally an adult and I could live my life seperately, that was my plan. But until that I am stuck with them.

It has been almost four year since then However it seems to be an another life . And in this life my only support is Geeta my best friend and my only friend. But I don't need anyone else I have been lucky to have her.

Now my day starts at 5am with jogging ,the only think that keep me sane, then I make breakfast for every one and then I go to school by bus. If I am lucky my cousin Harry gives me a ride.

Harry is the most popular guys at our school . football captain, dating head cheerleader Emily Green . Harry is the only one in the family who is nice to me, when he wants to be ,that's very rare. He said to me at the very beginning that he doesn't consider me his cousin I am just a slave girl for him,but would be good to me if I would be good with him and won't tell anyone in school that he was my cousin,.

Thats the only secret I had nobody knew it not even Geeta. It makes me real guilty to hide it from Geeta.I haven't even told her about my parents. If I would tell her about my parents I would have to tell her about the Carter's.

My school life is quite ordinary  while the school is anything but ordinary you will know what I mean soon.I am considered a nerd, bookworm and l love reading  so I don't care so in school it's just classes and when I am not in class I would be at library, robotics club or at the rose garden with Geeta who would be showing me her new routine (she is in the cheerleading squad) .

After school I clean the house cook dinner do homework study till 12:00 pm and then I go to sleep 😴 that was my life as a slave girl and I was very sure that this was what it would be till, I turn 18 and say goodbye to the Carter's

But life had planned something else for me just when I thought it can't be any worse.