Log 17

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 16 years

Condition: Unsettling

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: This can't be good. Subject 0327 was attacked and force fertilized by [REDACTED] while 0632 was undergoing her usual scans. 0632 seems to have responded well to the scans and been a lot more cooperative since we moved her in with 0327. 0632 seems to display mixed feelings about the situation. On one hand, she plans to protect 0327 and her unborn spawn. But on the other hand she seems to be plotting to kill [REDACTED] for harming and forcing 0327 to be fertilized. [REDACTED] seems unaware of the danger, boasting about how he fertilized 0327 and calling 0632 a dumb animal. I've instructed all staff to be cautious regarding 0632. We can't tell how much she wants to kill [REDACTED] so she may attack a member of staff without provocation if we aren't careful. But [REDACTED] will be punished for this. Whether by the higher ups or 0632 herself, I don't care. As long as he gets what he deserves.

Voice Log end

Text Log: 0327 was found pregnant. Studies of DNA taken while she was asleep show that she was force fertilized again, by [REDACTED]. Subject 0632 is displaying mixed emotions. Wanting to protect her lover and her unborn spawn, but also plotting to kill [REDACTED] for harming her love. [REDACTED] doesn't seem to understand the danger he has placed himself in. All staff are ordered to be cautious with 0632 and 0327. 0632 is also displaying ferocity in regards to 0327, showing a loyalty we've never seen before. She was seen comforting 0327 and telling her the fertilization was not her fault, and that together, the two will raise the child if it's what 0327 desires.