Log 19

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 16 years

Condition: Distressing

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: Tragedy has struck! 0327's child was found not moving today. 0327 and 0632 seemed to be running around in a panic. After gentle words from [REDACTED], which helped the two calm down, the baby was taken to be checked up upon. However despite our best efforts to help, the baby was confirmed deceased. When [REDACTED] told the two the status, 0327 broke down crying and 0632 was holding her tightly. [REDACTED] stayed with the two, allowing them to hug her. She's been a valuable asset to the lab. She's always able to deliver bad news when the rest of us can't bear to deliver it. Eventually the two subjects cried themselves to sleep. [REDACTED] stayed with them throughout the night whispering comforting words to them. I've ordered a moment of silence for the poor infant to be remembered.

Voice Log end

Text Log: Sadly we lost the baby today. 0632 and 0327 were driven to literally hours of tears. A scientist was on hand to deliver the bad news and comfort the two devastated subjects. She's been there for them a lot, from 0327 being pregnant to the birth to this terrible accident. Staff everywhere ordered to stop what they're doing and do a moment of silence for the poor infant who we lost before the two had a chance to properly announce the baby's name.