the day that went to hell for both of us.

( A/n:hey guys this is a new fan fiction. But instead of it being Harry Potter themed this one as I'm sure you can tell by the cover, tags and the bloody-Pardon the pun-Title this is based upon the best selling novel that launched Stephen King's career as a book author instead of  just an article author. The song above is from Carrie the musical is and is called: The Destruction. Btw I have read the book, listened to the musical and seen two of the four Carrie movies. Those two were : the original which I just got for Christmas and the other is the 2013 movie - My personal favorite of the two- which I also got for Christmas.)

*Jordan P.O.V*

"Wake up sleepy head." I whisper softly. To my 16 year old brother (Who is in Sophmore year) Jack.

"Why?"

"Because it's time to go to school."

"Ugh.."

"I know you don't want to go but you have to."

"C'mon Jordan you know I hate it there."

"I know. I know but you have to."

"Oh my god. All they do is pick on me!"

"I know and if they give you crap today I'll take it up with Morty. But  I hope you remember you're not the only one who is the butt of their jokes. I mean look at Carrie."

"I know. The poor girl."

"Anyway chop! Chop! Lazy bones." I laugh.

"Alright, alright I'm up."

Once that was sorted we climbed in my car and I drove us to school. Jack was the first out.

"See you Jordan."

"See you. Have a good day."

I waved at my little brother and drove to the car park. Parking my car. I was heading back to the school yard when I heard a chorus of people chanting 'Crazy Carrie.' I knew that my best friend had arrived. My blood boiled when I heard them calling her crazy. I stormed over. And no surprise saw Chris Hargensen at the front chanting.

"Shut the hell up Chris! What the hell has Carrie ever done to you?"

"Oh hello there Jordan, how are you today?"

"Piss off Chris. Come on Carrie." Carrie nodded and we started to walk away. Chris didn't like this much and yelled.

"FREAKS!" I turned around and gave her the middle finger. And her mouth fell open.

"Are you okay Carrie?"

"Yes." She whispered

"You're not crazy and you're not a freak. No matter what that bitch Chris Hargensen says. You're perfect in every way."

"I'm really not perfect. But thank you anyway."

"You're perfect to me Carrie. " I said kind of blushing I had known for a while that I was in love with Carrie. But I had never acted upon my feelings to her, for fear of ruining what we had. I could see a blush trickle over her cheeks. And then the bell rang for lesson one. Lesson 1 was Ap English for both me and Carrie.

During the lesson everything seemed to be going well until Mr. Omen decided to say something that really pissed me off.

"Well your short story seemed to be quite, erm disturbing Carrie."

"Arsehole."

"What was that Mr. Davidson?"

"I said Carrie's story was awesome and you're just being an asshole about it."