🎄 A Very Merry DuckTales Christmas

"RUN, RUN, RUDOLPH! SANTA'S GOTTA MAKE IT TO TOWN!" Dewey sang- er, nearly screamed, as he ran around the mansion at full speed.

"What is that awful noise?" Scrooge asked from the dining table.

"That is your nephew, Mr. McDuck." answered Mrs. Beakley, a bit matter-of-factly.

"Oh," was all Scrooge answered with.

Meanwhile, Dewey ran into the living room area.

"SANTA MAKE HIM HURRY! TELL HIM HE CAN TAKE THE FREEWAY DOWN!" Dewey continued singing the Christmas song.

"Dewey," Louie groaned, covering his ears, "Please go away. I'm trying to watch TV."

"But it's Christmas eve! Aren't you excited?!"

"I am internally leaping for joy. Now leave."

Dewey sighed and left the room, heading for his shared room. Upon entering, he saw Huey, gift wrapping supplies in front of him and looking stressed.

"You okay...?" Dewey asked.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm fiiiiiiiiiine..." Huey said, turning towards Dewey, his eyes looking a bit...off.

"Okay, so obviously something's wrong..."

"According to my planner, this should have been done thirteen weeks, five hours, twenty minutes, and eighteen seconds ago. OF COURSE SOMETHING'S WRONG!!!" 

Dewey went over and sat down by Huey, giving him a hug.

"Don't worry, Big Bro. It'll get done in time. I'm sure." Dewey smiled, "And if you need any assistance, I'm here to help!"

Huey seemed to relax after that.

~Christmas Day~

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!" Dewey shouted, shaking the bunk beds. Louie just groaned.

"Stop, Dewey! That's very unsafe!" Huey reprimanded, then joined Dewey on the floor. They both forced Louie out of the comfort of his bed, and down the stairs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!" Dewey shouted, but there was no one up yet. Well, now there probably was, since Dewey had just yelled.

"Wait, Dewey, what time is it?" Huey asked. Dewey just shrugged. Huey looked up at a clock, "DEWEY, IT'S THREE IN THE MORNING!!!!!!" he whisper-screamed.

"Oops..." Dewey said sheepishly.

"What in the blazes is going on in here?!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, UNCLE SCROOGE!!!" Dewey exclaimed, hugging his uncle. Scrooge sighed.

"I'm going back to bed." said Scrooge as he left.

~Actually time to wake up~

Huey, Dewey, and Louie ran down the steps, eager to start the day. Okay, so it was more like Dewey rushed down the steps, Huey followed behind, and Louie casually stepped down each step.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU GUYS!!!" Webby shouted, scooping them up in a group hug, once they had all gotten down the stairs.

The day continued, and it was great! They ate a special Christmas breakfast, opened presents, sang carols, etc.

"Well, boys, how was your day?" Della knelt down to the triplets' height. 

"Great!", "Wonderful!", and "Pretty good" were their replies.

"I'm glad!" Della said, then gave them a big hug.

"I'm glad your back, Mom," Dewey smiled. Della smiled back.

"Let's go get some hot chocolate and watch a movie to finish the day!" she said, and they did as she suggested. 

They all fell asleep during the movie, and ended up in a lump of cuddles on the couch...

~~~

A/n: Merry Christmas everyone!!! Sorry this is so short. I didn't really have any ideas... Also, I'm going to keep the Christmas one-shots going for the next few days, since I got some Christmas requests!