Harper

Harper

Claimed Shifter

He's chuckling, pulling back to slip from my ass and sliding, with far less resistance, into my pussy.

Puss returns to running his tongue over my clit, and Lochy vanishes off toward the door.

"Oh, fuck," I moan, feeling the pull and build of another orgasm.

Another one?!

"Flynn's coming," Lochy says, snatching his pants up and pulling them on.

"Almost there," Tas groans.

"Well, he's almost here too."

Harder, thrust, harder, thrust. Tas pounds – then finishes with his own deep moan. The sound twists me up inside to the point where I'm sure, without a doubt, I'm ready to fuck someone else. They had mentioned all of them. I'm totally up for that.

Tas straightens and steps back from me right as the door slams open. Slams! The thing flies across the room and smacks into the far all.

"Too late," Lochy says, his arms up in defense as a guy easily bigger than Tas bursts into the room.

The mountain guy, the one who stormed into the manor before Tas and Puss came into the kitchen garden.

He looks around with his nostrils flaring and his eyes bloodshot red – which makes me feel vulnerable as fuck tied to a table like this.

Then he growls, deep and dark, smashes his fist clean through the wall, and storms back out again.

"Well," another guy says, guy number five and the last one in their group. Team. Troupe. Who the hell are these guys, anyway? "You'd better bring her with us, and we'll sort this mess out on the way back. If we stay here, Flynn's going to kill someone."

Puss pops up from under the table and starts untying my wrist. "Kill someone?" I ask.

"Probably," Puss says.

"Me?"

Tas snorts, "Not likely." But Puss doesn't look convinced.

"Just to be safe, let's not let her out of our sight," Puss suggests as Tas pulls the ties on my legs free then throws me over his shoulder.

"Fine by me. I kind of already want to fuck her again anyway."

"I'm next," Lochy argues from outside the room.

I groan and relax into Tas' grip. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?