seventeen

"WAIT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE MY  FIRST PERIOD IS." by the time mark yelled that, half of the group was already gone mixed in with the other students trying to get to their first class.

"where's your schedule?" taeyong asked.
"uh," mark whispered. "dae could you look for it in my backpack? i don't want to take it off." dae just rolled her eyes and unzipped his backpack. she took out a folder and found the paper with mark's schedule on it.

"oh you're in the same class as me for first period." dae said scanning the paper. "and second. and third. and fourth. and sixth and seventh. oh my gosh, we're basically together the whole day."

"what?!" mark said as he snatched the paper out of dae's hand, reading it closely.

"well you two good luck with that. as for me, i have to go catch a class." taeyong said. he turned around and quickly started speed walking through groups of people.

"okay, let's just head to class. we can't be tardy." dae said. dae started walking around the building, heading towards their classroom and mark following behind. dae turned her head around while walking every 10 seconds to check if mark was still there, afraid he would get lost in the crowd of people.

"okay! we're here." dae exclaimed as they stopped in front of a classroom door.

"okay then, let's head in."

they both entered the room and saw only a handful of students inside. the teacher, mr. choi greeted them.

"since today is the first day, you guys can sit wherever you want. but if you start to get too distracted, i'll have to assign seats."

"let's sit together! hmm maybe over there." mark told dae, pointing at two empty seats.

"yeah, sure." she shrugged.

they all settled down, and within the first 20 minutes, mark was already bored out of his mind. he kept on tapping on his desk, looking left to right, trying to put his head down, etc etc. he grabbed his notebook and ripped out a piece of paper. he jotted down a quick sentence and slid it towards dae.

dae took it and made a confused face at mark. she just shrugged and opened the note.

' this class do be boring asf '

she rolled her eyes as she tried to contain her laugh. she just looked back at the boy that had a smug smile plastered on his face.

"just try to pay attention," dae whispered, "it's still the first day."

"yeah, yeah, okay mom." mark smirked. he sighed and listened to mr. choi continue talking about what the class should look forward to for the school year to come.

the next couple classes passed by and mark and dae were still together. often times though, other friends were in their classes and so they would hang out with them as well. of course, sicheng ended up being in their math class.

even dae was surprised when she found out mark would be in her math class since she takes a pretty advanced class along with sicheng. turns out, mark actually hates math but is really good at it.

finally, it was the time of day everyone was looking forward to. 12 'o clock sharp. lunch.

"OH MY GOSH FINALLY. DAE, SICHENG, HURRY UP LETS GO ALREADY." mark screeched.

"wait up!!" sicheng yelled back. dae and sicheng both threw their stuff in their backpack and caught up to mark who was already out the door.

"okay so we decided to meet up where again?" mark asked.

"in front of the cafeteria." dae answered.

the plan was that all of 127 would meet up before lunch just so that they made sure everyone got a spot at the table. they settled on the front of the cafeteria as their rendezvous.

as the group of three were walking down the halls, they could feel eyes all on them. they were walking super awkwardly and kept their eyes on the ground. people around them were whispering to their friends and kept looking at them up and down.

"hey mark," dae whispered through the side of her mouth, "i think they're checking you out." she pointed to a group of girls staring at the new boy.

mark's eyes followed dae's finger to find the bunch of girls. he slightly smirked and winked at one of them flirtatiously. the lucky girl made a 😳 expression and quickly turned around embarrassed of the red color appearing all over her face.

"mark! what the heck?!" dae said while slapping mark's arm.

"stop it, i was just kidding." he laughed. "let me have my moment."

she scoffed at the troublesome boy and continued walking.

sicheng just watched in silence and thought to himself, 'they're definitely gonna start dating soon.'

—————————————————————
-PRADAMARK 🤍