YOONMIN "First heat"

Yoonmin
Top : Yoongi
Bottom : Jimin
( well hahaha... yoongi always tops for me sorry hehehe...)

(Mature, omegaverse, alpha, virgin, hardcore, fluff, sex, large dick)

Yoongi and Jimin
are dating for the past 3 years. Yoongi always respects jimins decisions. They really love each other. Jimin knows that his first heat is coming, he's scared. On the other hand yoongi doesn't know anything about this. In fact he has a date with his friends that day on jimin's first heat. And jimin was somewhat relieved.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin... jiminiee... baby wake up baby" I heard the most caring and loving voice in the whole world.

"H-hyung?.... *yawn what time is it" I softly said.

"Its almost 10 am baby you need to eat breakfast that I've made you." He said with a soft but rough voice.

"Okie hyung thanks" I giggled

I was sitting at the middle of the bed while hyung was sitting at the most left side. As i giggled I heard hyung growl.

He suddenly grabbed my small waist with his 2 large veiny hands. And I was quickly on his lap.

He pulled me closer to him his large hands were on my waist my hands on his shoulder. I blushed really hard.

"H-hyung..." I smiled.

"God damn baby don't giggle, your lovely seeet giggles might be the death of your alpha. " he said in a rough tone.

I giggled more as my eyes turned into crescent moon... my alpha is so cuteee... OOPS! I forgot i should not giggle.

"U-mm I-im so- mghhft" i said until he broke it.

He placed his lips onto mine. Pulling me more closer to him. He kissed me passionately as I pushed closer to him and wrapped my arms to his shoulders.

"Ahh ngh hy-hyung" He pulled apart and went near my ears and licks it.

"Your so fucking cute my omega" his voice was so rough yet calm, it sent shivers down my spine.

"H-hyung.. alpha I love you ngh" I said

"Love you more baby" he said and waste no time to kiss me back again.

This time it was hot and rough. He softly bit my lips. "Ahhh" he slid his tongue and we fight in dominance.

But as always yoongi hyung wins. I felt weak. His tongue explored every part of mouth. Hyung sucked my lips.

"Nghh agh ahh ahhh hyungg" He squeezed my butt softly as I drool a little saliva that he hurriedly lick it and went back kissing me.

We parted kissing a string of saliva can be seen.

"H-hyung..."

"Ok let's stop now before I could eat you before you eat breakfast" he said.

And we began laughing.

He carried me bridal style while we were laughing until we reached the dining table.

We ate breakfast together chatted and laughed again Gosh I love yoongi hyung very much. Only by talking to him or his existence makes me so happy.

"Oh baby tomorrow don't forget that I have a dinner plans with RM and Taehyung." Hyung said.

And that makes me scared. I dont know anything about heats. I'm scared of what will happen to me. Jin hyung said that its normal and painful at the start. I don't know what that means.