YOONMIN "online class"

YOONMIN
Top: Yoongi
Bottom: Jimin
(Mature, sex, Vibrator, Teasing, Blowjob, nipple play)

Jimin's POV
*shuts my laptop*
At last, I'm done with the lecture. God I hate Mathematics, why do they even created that subject. And it makes it even hard when they need to explain it online, cause I can't clearly see the examples and sometimes my loptop is lagging.

I guess I need to visit Namjoon hyung so He could tutor me in Math.

What time is it already? I looked at the wall where my clock is hanged and it was already 5:00 pm.

I didn't eat Lunch yet so that's why I'm hungry.

I took of my clothes and wore a more comfortable loose T-shirt.

I went out of my room and walked down the hallway headed to the Kitchen. But before I could reach the kitchen I was infront of Yoongi hyung's door. I could hear voices inside.

"So you need to submit this activity by 10 AM tomorrow morning, Understood?" A woman said.

"WTF How can I have some decent nap. 15 hours of sleep isn't enough Mother fucker" Yoongi hyung blurted out. I guess he was muted that's why they didn't react to what He said.

Then the class resumed. Yoongi Hyung isn't done to his class. I slowly opened the door and went in. He was facing back so He wouldn't see me. I was approaching him very slow that He didn't noticed me At all. I could see that He was muted and his camera was off.

His desk has a opening at the side so I gently went in, meaning I'm Under the table.

Im on my hands and knees, crawling gently and slowly as I reached yoongi hyung's legs. It was in front of me, it was lightly spreaded.

I don't know why but I feel excited. My cock began to twitch and wet.

I looked at hyung's bulge. Its so biiiggg... It's not even hard yet is huge.

I wanna touch it

grab it

lick it

suck it

I want it inside me...

My hands gently landed on his crotch.

"SHIT!" hyung screamed out and got surprised. I could see him flinch and He hurriedly check under the table to see me hungrily craving to his dick.

"Fuck Jimin, you scared the hell out of me. What are you doing there babe? your knees might get injured" He said.

I just stared at him with doe eyes. "Come on up babe, you might get hurt there or bump your head" He said, didn't know that my hands were placed on his bulge.

"No, I wanted it here hyung...." then i pressed and rubbed my palm on his bulge, which made him groan lightly. He slowly clenched his fists and slowly said "babe..."

"hyung stay still please" I asked politely.

He just smirked and roughly yet gently cupped my cheek with his veiny hand.

I began to kiss the cloth first and tried to suck it with the cloth, it became wet and His bulge got bigger and harder. I could see it and feel it through my lips.

I then bit the zipper and slowly pulled it down. The more i expose it the more it gets bigger and bigger. I sucked it again and licked on his boxers. ooooh I can't wait to taste hyung.

I immediately pulled down his wet boxers and was ready to suck it when he stopped me.

"Face backwards first babe." He said.