YOONMIN "Bath"

Yoonmin
Top Yoongi
Bottom Jimin

(Hard, large dick, sex, smut, nipple play)

Where yoongi got a day off. And decided to be with his lover jimin at home.

Yoongi's POV

"Hey jiminie! Wake up" I gently ruffled jimin's hair. Trying to wake him up.

"Mmmm hyungie.... few mpre minutes pwease..."

"Baby you've been saying that for the past 30 minutes..." I laughed.

"Butttt~" he whined.

I grabbed his hands pulling him to sit up. But he plopped to my chest. His head on my shoulder.

"Im hungrwyy..." he whispered.

"Don't worry I cooked breakfast while you were sleeping." I said and kissed his forehead.

I know that he won't be standing up so I put his arms around me and I think he already knew what I was doing. So he wrapped his legs around me as I grab his soft bum to carry him.

*giggles.

I heard him giggle on my neck. I laughed and I almost died at his cuteness.

I will do anything to hear those giggles everyday.

When we were now at the dining area, I plaved him to the chair to seat on. And the food was already placed on the table. I sat beside him and was ready to eat my meal.

When jimin suddenly stood up looking at me.

I was about to ask him what's wrong but he sat on my lap and pulled his plate closer to him.

Awee he just wants to sit on my lap.

I laughed at his cuteness, patted his head and kissed his cheeks quickly before eating.

Oh and I forgot to tell you.

I also prayed that I won't get hard. Well I almost failed but I thankfully ..yeah...

After eating I washed the dishes and jimin help me returning the plate to their proper places.

I went to the sofa to seat and jimin followed me and sat on my lap again, but now he was facing me.

We just sat their relaxing. His head on my chest, my arms around him.

Minites later I could hear panting.

I looked down to see jimin breathing heavily. What's wrong?

"Hey baby. Are you okay?" I asked slightly shaking him.

It took some seconds when he looked to me.

And GOD his so fucking adorable.

His tshirt was too big for him the his right shoulder were exposed. His eyes were so cute like a doe and his mouth were apart from breathing heavily.

And I just noticed that he was grinding his hips. And I felt my pants getting wet.

"Baby" I smirked.

"W-whatt... I can't hewlp itt. Earlier when we were eating I felt a hard bulge underneath meee" he whined.

Oops.

I guess it got hard after all.

I waste no time and start kissing his plump pink lips that I love so much.

I bit his bottom lips that made him gasp. I took it an opportunity to slid my tongue.

We continued our hot session and I carried him grabbing his ass firmly groping it. His legs were wrapping me as I walk towards the bathroom.