YOONMIN "Absent"

YOONMIN

Top Yoongi
Bottom Jimin

Jimin is absent in school cause he was a bit down and yeah maybe a little lazy. And suddenly at the middle of the day he got horny by missing his boyfriend yoongi. And end up going to school in his pajamas.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's POV

My head hurts...

I think because I stayed up too late last night because I was watching thai BL dramas.

I looked in the mirror and saw I have red eyes and dark circles below my eyes. I look horrible...

But I'm still cute tho...

I smirked

My head hurts and I'm lazy today...

I don't wanna go to school.

A silent knock was heard on my door.

The door creaked slowly and my mom went in my room and sat in my bed.

"Hi mom" i smiled

"Morning honey. Are you feeling well? You woke up late" my mom said and placed his soft hands on my forehead.

"Mmm my head quite hurts... I won't go to school for now mom..." I said.

"Ok honey... I'll prepare medicine for you... and cook your favorite soup that your best chef will cook and that is me" My mom proudly said and kisses me on my cheeks.

I giggled and smiled.

"Okayy eomma jin..."

I heard him close the door and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts to text daddy.

I found "daddy" in my contacts and pressed it.

"Daddy... I'm not going to school today.. my head hurts."

"Are you doing fine baby boy?"
"Do you want me to go there?"
"I can skip class for you"
"Fuck it I'll go there"

"Hahah daddy no. Please just go to class..."

"Eomma jin is here anyway... and she's cooking me my fav soup!"

"Fine... but later I'll go to your house"

"Ok daddy! Be a good student okay"

"I can't promise you that, but I'll try."

"Baby boy just take a rest ok. See you later."

I put down my phone cause my eyes started to feel hot. I guess I can't use my phone for now. It will make my head ache more ...

I lay down and pulled my blanket up to my chin. It started to get a little cold.

I looked up at my ceiling and it was like moving. I'm getting dizzy.