YOONMIN "Teacher♡Student"

Yoonmin
Top Yoongi
Bottom Jimin

(Hardcore, teacher, student, blowjob, sex,)

Yoongi is a P.E. Teacher and is currently dating his cute student Jimin for 1 and a half year already.

Yoongi's POV

"Ok. That's all. Don't forget to bring your own water tumbler and towel for the next meeting. Class dismissed!" I told them.

They all packed their things and 1 by 1 they left the room. I glanced at my pretty boy who was just sitting patiently at his sit, and was staring at me with a smile.

When the students were all gone. I walked at the front door and locked it.

I went back to my desk and sit on it while smirking at my boy.

Jimin stand up and slowly walk towards me. He leaned in for a peck in my lips and said.

"Yoongi hyung... I missed you"

And smashed his plump pink lips on to my rough thin chapped lips which felt so good.

(Imagine that yoongi was on his P.E. uniform or gym clothes)

His kisses were so damn good that makes me want more of him.

I grab his small hands and shoulder to switch our places. So that now his the one sitting while im between his legs.

I pulled him closer by  grabbing his ass.

"I was with you this morning. Did you miss me already that much baby?" I was playing with him.

This time I was the one who is incontrol with this hot kiss.

But I also missed him so much.

He pulled me by my neck and I also pulled him closer by his ass

"Baby open your mouth and stick your tongue out." I whispered to his ear in a low husky tone.

"Ngh ahhh~" As a very obedient baby. His mouth were apart.

I waited no time to suck on those lips. I inserted my tongue into his small mouth as our lips moved together.