Chapter 1: A normal day for a Trinity

No one POV

Supernatural. Have you ever believe on those? It has 3 factions, Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels.

Each factions has their own territories as well. However, they can't lay fingers on the Human race. Why?

Because there's one family, that protected the human race during the great war. This family single handedly took on the 3 factions that shook the whole foundations of the history.

This is the Trinity Family.

This family is so strong that they scar and damaged God himself

This family is so strong that they scar and damaged God himself. And let's not forget that they are still humans.

Generations passed by, each descendants of the Trinity family protected the human race on every threat. Whether the Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels manipulating the human race again.

Each descendant is stronger than the previous one. The Trinity family is known for pillar of power and incredible knowledge.

Unknown to the 3 factions, 3 descendants of the Trinity family has acquired 3 powerful sacred gears, rather dragons that are more powerful than Great Red, Ophis and God itself.

Right now, the Trinity Family is doing their daily routines, and living peacefully.... For now. Here the story of the living legacy of the Trinity Family begins. 

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.