Chapter 6: Familiar Forest

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.

(Entangled like a chain, and they wind) The scene switches to Y/N, James and Lena swearing the oath of the Trinity family as their family symbol glows beneath them.

(Karma has become intertwined) The scene continues as the Trinity siblings looks to the sun rising in front of them.

(Destiny being a platinum light) The scene switches to the symbol of Trinity Family with thorns and the previous descendants of the Trinity family on it as they all descend to Y/N, symbolizing the burden he'll carry. And yet he stand tall and proud with Orion standing with him.

(So STAND up! So STAND up! So STAND up! Shooting over the sky) The scene switches to Lena activating her sacred gear as she summons many elemental magics, to James transforming into balance breaker and summon his soul knights with his unknown friend doing a battle stance, To Y/N and a unknown friend of his punches their way through the obstacles.

(All right now! All right now! All right now! Bullets filled with your pride)The scene continues to James rampaging his way through, to Lena riding one of her summons before attacking, to Y/N unleashing his fusion swords as he emits blue aura.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!) The scene cuts to Lena wearing her gloves with seriousness, to James unleashing his scythe with a face that ready for war, to Y/N staring at the camera menacingly.

(Break you down! Break you down! Break you down! With your vision divine) The scene switches as devil symbols appearing as Y/N on his balance breaker floats and punches the screen, shattering into pieces.

(Your fists will fly free If you STAND PROUD!) The scene finally cuts to Y/N, James and Lena standing tall before transforming into juggernaut overdrive as they punched the screen in front of them.

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.