Chapter Five: Maxwell

I was traveled to Florida to meet my high school friend Maxwell, who was eating at Seafood restaurant in Miami Beach. Maxwell and his friend did surfing around the Atlantic Ocean.

I took many men playing with kite-surfing and more photos of yacht docket in Miami Beach.

"More surfers," I saw many men surfing around Miami Beach.

Maxwell then asks myself about my friend Gretchen, but she did make her wealth while playing more games at casino in Las Vegas.

"That's a picture of a surfer, isn't it?" I saw the photos of surfers on Maxwell's Facebook profile.

"Looking good," I approve Maxwell.

Me and my friend Maxwell shopping around the streets of Miami, buying clothes and antiques, not just like the Cuban flag. Fidel Castro had ruled Cuba since the beginning of the communist rule in 1959.

I saw many photos of mounted fish sculptures in the antique shop in Miami, but I choose the sculpture of mounted swordfish.

"Not creepy," I admire the mounted swordfish sculpture.

I arrived the auction ceremony inside the antique shop in Miami, where the buyers wanted the sculpture of mounted swordfish, now sold for $20,000.

I visited my friend's house in the downtown Miami, but I saw my friends playing Fortnite in the bedroom. But I saw a picture of Gretchen on Maxwell's Facebook profile on his laptop. Maxwell then approves myself about Gretchen's wealth.

Maxwell then approves his friends to play poker inside the home, but I was a strong poker player like Gretchen.

"29, 31, 14, 45!" I bet many numbers to defeat Maxwell on my poker game