About Supeno and Dati

Supeno was born and raised in Blitar, and he was left Indonesia under Sukarno's political upheaval. By then, Supeno was studying at Hillcrest Elementary School alongside his wife Dati. After graduating from school, Supeno and Dati was studying economics at UCLA and NYU until they gave the masters of economics. They lived in Blitar, a small city in East Java, and the birthplace of Indonesia's first president, Sukarno.

On 11 December 2019, Supeno has died suddenly after the natural causes sustained from his car accident outside Blitar due to the wet weather. His widow Dati still richer at $130 million.

A week after Supeno's death, Supeno and Dati are recognized by the Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti as one of the greatest socialites in America since the 1980s.

Dati, also known as Yu Dati, was born and raised in Blitar. She was fled Indonesia from Sukarno's rule, but she lived in South San Gabriel neighborhood of Los Angeles, where she studied at Hillcrest Elementary School with her husband Supeno. She was studying economics at UCLA and NYU, to ensure her masters in economics alongside her husband Supeno.

On 11 December 2019, she give her news about her husband Supeno's death, his death was caused by a painful car accident that happened outside Blitar due to the rainy season.

After his death, Supeno was still regarded as one of the wealthiest socialites in Indonesia at the turn of the 21st century. Supeno still richer at $120 million before his death on 11 December 2019, due to his natural causes sustained from the car accident in a rainy season outside Blitar.

Mayor Garcetti then unveils the plaque of Supeno and Yu Dati's Los Angeles home at 9627 Lorica Street in South San Gabriel neighborhood.