Chapter Eleven: Las Vegas

Following my reunion with Gretchen, I was able to travel around Las Vegas in autumn, but the heat around the city was banished with the seasonal cool weather. The heat in Las Vegas in autumn was finally banished and the people around the city are enjoying the chilly weather around Vegas.

It is my final poker game with Gretchen in Las Vegas casino.

Gretchen and her friends, including at my high school in San Francisco, are playing some pokers at casino for a while.

"Nice try!" I bet 27 to Gretchen.

"27, 14, 33, and 45!" I bet more numbers on my poker game in Casino.

Gretchen did give her $15 million transaction to myself after my successful poker game in the casino. But I returned back to hotel to post my photos of Gretchen and myself to Facebook and Instagram.

I was walking around The Venetian Vegas for shopping with my high school friends, but Gretchen takes a picture of me around The Venetian.

I saw many beautiful skyline of Vegas from the Stratosphere tower, but Gretchen uploaded her videos on YouTube and Facebook to show the beautiful skyline of Vegas from Stratosphere.

My friend David sees many episodes of Stranger Things on his iPad, but  it was too creepy!

In October of 2017, I saw many men killed at the country music festival in the Downtown Vegas, but the police saw the murderer killed himself.

"It was terrifying," I recounted the shootings at downtown Vegas in October 2017.

Gretchen said Las Vegas was her hometown, but I was visited Las Vegas long time ago, until a deadly attacks in Downtown Las Vegas in October 2017.