𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SaltyPancakesSSO

Title: Avoidance

I already knew about the turtles yes, but not in the way you would normally think. They didn't save me from the Purple Dragons and promise to see me again and I didn't know April or Casey. I was an experiment for the Kraang. They had stolen me from my home, and injected me with something they called mutagen.

The turtles burst in and saved me, but didn't take me home. They thought it would be better if I went with them because I hadn't showed any signs of mutating, and Donnie wanted to know why. And that's where we are today.

++++++++++

"Okay, (y/n). I'm going to scan you again to see where to mutagen is in your body." I nod and lay on the table for Donnie. He's the only turtle I trust. Leonardo and Raphael don't seem to care too much for my being here, and the other turtle, Michelangelo, scares me a little bit because of how carefree and loud he is. But, he could be so serious and he actually knows a lot more than he let on.

"Hey, Don! Hey, (y/n)!" speak of the devil. Mikey waltzes into the lab and stands behind Donnie as he intently watches me. After being scanned, I sit up and groan on the inside as Donnie leaves the lab to get a refill on coffee.

"So, (y/n). Why don't you ever talk around me?" Mikey went straight to the point. Who knew he could be so serious?

"Uh, what do you mean? I don't talk around Leo or Raph either." I tried. Truth be told, I did talk to Leo, he was so calming and conversation with him just flowed. Raph scared the life out of me so there was no was I was ever gonna talk to him.

"Don't lie. You talk to Leo like y'all are best friends, and don't even try with Raph. He scares everyone so I understand that. But why not me?" he gave me a sad look as he walked over to me.

"Because..." I stopped and stared at the orange turtle as he looked back at me. To be honest, I had been harboring secret feelings for him, but was too scared to says anything.

"It hurts, y'know? When you don't talk to me it hurts. Cuz I like you so much." he shrugged and looked at me, his head tilted cutely. I swear, I stopped breathing. Did this jelly bean just admit to having feelings for me?

"Uh, that's actually exactly why I'm scared to talk to you." I said, puzzled. Now that I was saying it, I wasn't afraid anymore. I liked Mikey, and I didn't care if he knew.

"Oh, good." he said, grabbing my hand gently as I looked at him again.

"Why's that?"

"Because it makes it easier for me to do this." he slowly pressed his lips to mine.

++++++++++

Donnie whistled as he went back to his lab, a hot cup of coffee in his hands. Just as he took a sip, he opened the door and stopped, eyes wide.

After seeing you and Mikey in an embrace, he slowly closed the door again and turned around, shaking his head.

"Finally, Mikey." he muttered, smiling to himself as he strolled away.

++++++++++

Omg you guys! We just hit 8k! Ik that's not a whole lot, but that's amazing for me because I'd never thought I'd get this far so thank you all sm for reading and gracing me with your hilarious and wholesome comments!

im crying seeing this after hitting almost 400k is such a dream