Pt2.

Y/N's POV.

I went up to my pod and I was just smiling all the time and I couldn't handle it she is just so beautiful and dazzling and very sweet innocent runner , and I am being honest I am a very shy person myself , and well I love her ,but we just met like 5 minutes ago and well I already have butterflies in my stomach just by thinking about her and well even though she ain't the bravest , or the smartest , or the nerdiest , but my god she is such a sweetheart.

Well anyways I might go to her pod and chat for a couple of minutes...

Y/N:
"Uh hey there shy runner what are you up to?"

Tari:
"N-nothing m-much how about yourself?"

Y/N:
"Oh nothing much just wondering how you feeling since I am the only runner that's a male ya know?"

We talked for quite a few minutes getting to know each other about where we came from , and how we feel about competitions , and reality problems and socializing ,etc..
Once it was starting to die down a little bit I asked about the kiss cheek....

Y/N:
"So about that kiss why did you do that for was it friendly ki-."

She stopped me and covered my mouth , and I saw her smile my heart melted cause it was beautiful and so satisfying, but I saw her face come closer , and closer , till we were centimeters ,millimeters , and then my mouth was revealed , I started to close my eyes , and then the door open..
It was like with a disgusted face that had the word disgraceful on it...

Luxe:
"Now what in the hell are you guys doing? Where you guys about to kiss?"

Tari:
"Uh no it's not what i-.. ugh fine yes we where about to kiss, I just wanted to kiss a guy for the longest time now , and we'll this is that guy!"

I couldn't believe it I was The Who tari wanted to kiss I cannot believe it.
This is gonna be one special time after all.....

Tari's POV.
I really wanted to kiss y/n , but I immediately got stop by Luke , and I got very aggravated by what he did.

I wanted to kiss him cause I really do like him more then a friend , but I guess I can't really do it in front of Luke.

Luxe:
"Now Y/N we have a lot of talking to do about your first impressions with Tari over here."

Y/N:
"Mr.Luke I can really expla-."

Luxe:
"Office NOW!"

I got up and off my bed , and walk out , but before he fully went out without no guard hands on him I immediately turned him around , and kissed him.

His lips were so soft , so smooth , very big , and he is kissing very passionate like he really meant it.

We both let go so we have air to breathe and I said.

Tari:
"Hey you stay safe I don't know what they are going to do , but please stay safe , and remember I-I -I love you!"

I can't believe I said that how is he going to feel after I said that , and will he still talk to me oh no what have I done.

Y/N:
" Tari I Love you too , and yes I will be safe."

Well I guess he said it too , but does he mean by friends or more then friends.....?

Goodness gracious I posted another chapter and that is a world record posting a chapter in less then 24 hours I believe hehehe anyways I really hope you guys enjoy it and I really like where this is going and well I'll see all you guys soon byeeeeee and don't forget to vote 🌟 and sorry it's very short I just wanted to be active ya know instead of going away hehehehehe anyways bye

Ok this is for my babe so if your not her don't be down here ok well look I deeply love you from the bottom of my heart and your truly mean the world to me , and I don't have any idea what I will do if you wasn't here at all so all I got to say is thank you for being here with me ❤️❤️❤️❤️