Pt.4

Y/Ns POV

We went into the chinese shop , and the first thing I see is 2 guys and 1 girl one of them I knew , and it was Lamar Williams.

Me and him go way back in time back before luxe was CEO and founder of Tascorp.

Tari was confused about what was going on , and she brung me in and sat me on the couch and kind fully asked

Tari:
"Hey are you ok Y/N?"

Y/N:

" U-uh yeah I am fine you don't have to worry how bout yourself?"

Tari:
" Uh yeah I f-fine."

Lemar:
" Would you two guys stop flirting and please go out with each other goddamn!"

Me and Tari both blushed and stared at him with goofy faces , and he gives a look back at us thinking we are crazy.

* 5 Hours Later *
After me and Tari chilled for 5 hrs I was sleepy , and asked where should I sleep.

They told me to sleep on the couch , and I was fine by it , but Tari said no cause I guess I am sleeping with her that's great.

After I took a shower I had no towel , so I politely asked for a towel and before lemar handed me one Tari immediately rushed to me out of breathe , and handed me a towel , so I dried off but my boxers and shorts on without no shirt cause that's how I sleep and rushed in bed before Tari notice I had no shirt on cause I know once that happens she is going to scream literally.

It was 4 in the morning and I woke up to something smelling weird , and I opened the door then rubbed my eyes to see better then I saw lemar playing some game with a kid that has green hair named Theo.

Y/N:
" Uh Lemar what are you doing up at 4 am I can literally hear you from the bedroom?"

Lemar:
"Well you see I can't really sleep at all cause well I'm just worried cause Masa signed us up for school tomorrow."

I felt like I was shot when lemar said that we were going to school tomorrow cause I have no idea that I would go to school at all.

Tari's POV.

I was sleeping and once I felt like no one was there I woke up , and realized that y/n wasn't in the bed so I got up looked around worried cause I don't want him hurt he's too beautiful and too charming to everyone.

Once I opened the door I see him chatting with lemar I asked what was going on , and they said that Masa signed us up for school , and well I saw y/n's eyes wide open like he was in shocked I was in shock too cause I have never been to school in my life in fact I have no clue what school is I guess I have to find out tomorrow what it is...

* The Next Morning *

It was 8:00 am and Masa woke me up silently while he woke the lemar and y/n up with a air horn , and Sofia she already woke up once she found out that we was going to this school thing which no one has ever told me what it is.