Pt 6.

Y/N's POV.

I walked away but before I did I said lemme say goodbye to tari , and when I looked back she was red then I turned red , but I don't know what to do with her like should I ask her out or should I like be quite about it for the remaining I am stuck.

So I decided to go to my homie Lamar and he said

Lemar:
"Dude you should totally ask her out she really wants you soo damn much"

Y/N:
" Y-you sure lemar?"

Lemar:
"Of course you know me I have never lied to you ever so go do it when it's night time"

At that moment I knew what to do but I waited for me and her went to our get together later that night.

*Later That Night*
It was 9:50 pm me and Tari were having a stroll at the park. Me and her was talking about stuff and knowing each other way more then usual , and as well as blushing that's besides the point.
I knew soon enough I will finally ask her out and hopefully she will say yes.

Belle's POV
It was a dark around 10 pm and lucks has sent me out to search for Tari and y/n.

Few mins past by and I finally saw them two I was blushing a tad bit cause y/n was cute but I was mad as everything as well cause he was gonna go for tari.

Y/N:
"Hey Tari can I ask you something?"

Tari:
"Uh s-sure y/n."

Y/N:
"Ever since I first saw you my eyes immediately locked on you and you are in my mind 24/7 , and I cannot stop blushing even when your not here so I have question for you. Tari will yo-"

Belle interrupted the ceremony for Tari and y/n's legendary moment...

Belle:
"Well Well Well  what do we have here a blue hair girl and a cutie pie named y/n."

Y/N:
"What do you want belle to ruin a beautiful moment ?"

*Belle shoots Tari with a sleeping dart and makes her pass out as well as for y/n *

Belle:
"I think me and you y/n have a date to attend cause even though your asleep you will be mine forever!"

As belle takes away y/n from Tari she looks back and laughs realizing that she has y/n all to herself....... or at least that is what she though of course.
( If y'all remember Greg who claims had powers then you are a og )
Then all of a sudden a genie comes out of nowhere scaring belle that she doesn't even know what is going on till she recognizing the genies face.....

Belle:
"GREG?!?!?!"

Greg:
"Yes belle it is I Greg people never knew I had powers they all thought I was crazy but now I proved them wrong so if you mind just putting him down and bring him back to Tari or else it's not going to be pretty "

Belle:
" Greg I have been knowing you long enough that you always wanted Tari so here is a deal Greg you can have Tari forever and I can have y/n forever deal?"

Greg:
"Mmmmm fine deal welp have fun with y/n"

Belle keeps on carrying y/n all the way to her house while Greg snaps him and Tari to his room until the next morning

*TO BE CONTINUED *

(Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in ages I just stopped doing writing all together so uh yeah plus I felt like while I was on vacation so I hope everyone had a blessed day and yeah hehe love y'all and don't forget to vote )