Chapter 11

Lisa walk going to her locker when she saw daesung . She approched it .

"h'hi" she stuter

daesung just look at her

"i..... Just want to say thank you for saving me yesterday from my ex" she said .

"its nothing" daesung serious said .

"may i ask why you still there in that time ? I mean.  I thought. Ako nalang ang nasa loob ng campus" lisa ask .

"i-.."  "lisa !" daesung cut his word

Lisa look at rose .

"why are you talking with him?" she ask

"im just thank-...."  "you know what?  What ever" rose cut her word .

"hey you . Stay away from lisa okay" rose said to daesung .

"rose . Ano ba?" lisa angry said .

"what?" 

Lisa roled her eyes .

"dae.  Im sory about that" lisa said .

"rose roled her eyes and grab lisa's hand

...

"chaeng . Anong problema mo?" lisa angry ask and pull her hand from rose.

"why are you talking with him?" rose ask .

"what's the problem with that?"

"lisa.  He is a mysterious guy . Did you hear a story about him right? He rape and kill a young lady" rose said

"its just a story rose . Hindi natin alam kung totoo yon" lisa angry said .

"i don't care . And infact.  I don't want you to be rape and kill and put on the dram and throw away"

"chaeyoung!" lisa yelled .

"hey . Whats up with the two of you?" jennie ask when she appeard with jisoo

"well . This girl is talking with a child rapist/killer"

"daesung?" jisoo furrwd her eyebrow .

"no other than" rose said and look away .

"lisa?" jennie look at lisa .

"can i explaim bfore you judge me or him?" lisa ask .

Rose look at her "no"

"i can rose"

"you don't have a right to explain" rose glared

"i have chaeng"!

"okay stop" jisoo interupt .

She look at lisa and breath "explain it lisa"

Lisa roled her eyes to rose and breath heavily " okay . Yesterday . Nung nag papraktis ako mag swiming mag isa.  Mino attack me and try to rape me and--.."        "what? He tried to rape you? Rose interupt

"yeah" lisa nod

"and what the conect with dae" jennie ask .

"he saved me from mino" lisa said .

They stay silent for a moment bfore rose speak . "okay . Maybe he's a hero for now.  But still ? I don't trust him . Im gonna thanking to him for saving you but im not gonna say sory for being rude to him from early"

"yeah and you need to say sory to me bcos im not done talking with him but you drag me here" lisa said

"i did not drag you here" rose said .

"yes you did"

"im trying to drug you on the library but you stop here and pull your hand  . So instead on the library we stop here.  So i did not drag you here" she said and leave .

Lisa's jaw drop .

"Lets" jisoo breath deep "lets just don't mind her . Maybe she's on her period?"

"if that is the case . Well . She's always on her period" jennie laugh .

"aaaaaishh" jisoo roled her eyes and leave and the girls follow her .

...

Iu and momo talking when someone trow Them a wraping paper . Iu put it and read whats inside it .

"nerds . Please die " she read

they look at the person " why don't you try yo die!!" she yelled and throw it back . Pero nakaiwas ang lalake at aksidenteng tumama ito kay jennie na papasok ng room .
Iu and momo's eye wide open and gulp .
Jennie put a wraping paper and read .
After jennie read it.  She glared at iu .

"you bitch!" jennie said and attack iu but lisa stop her  .

Jennie pull her arm from lisa and she pushed iu causing iu to fall on the floor .

All students are laughing .

"jennie . Ano ba?"! Lisa yelled and approched iu .

"are you okay?" lisa ask and help iu to stood up .

"lisa . Seriously? Don't touch her!" jennie yelld and pull lisa .

"stop it now jennie"!! Lisa angry said .

"bakit mo ba pinag tatanggol yang nerd nayan?"!

"hindi ko sya pinag tatanggol!"

"nope! Pinag tatanggol mo!!"

"okay fine sige.  Pinag tatanggol ko na . Dahil sumosobra kana!"

"ako pa ang sumosobra? E yang babae na yan ang nang bato ng----" stop!" lisa cut jennie's word

"that paper is trowing by someone.  She just trow it back and accidentaling tumama sayo"! Lisa breath heavily ."alam mo jennie . Para kang bata"! Lisa said and grab iu beside her .

Jennie kick the chair and leave the room .

"jennie !" jisoo yelled.

"let her go"! Lisa said angrily .