S3 Part 10

(3RD PERSON)

•••••

Jensoochaeng arrived at the hospital .
After they ask where is lisa's room.
They run fast headed to the room .

Jennie tears fall down after seing lisa unconscious .

"baby?" her voice is crack
"i'im so sory baby f'for ignoring you.  But p'please.  Wake up. .. Im here now .
I'im already here now" jennie sobbing .

Jisoo rub her shoulder

"girls?" mrs manoban arrived

"tita" jisoo said

Jennie wipe her tears and look at mrs manoban .

"hey sweety.  Its okay.  Don't cry" she rub jennie's shoulder and look at lisa "who did this?"

"daesung" chaeyoung said

"daesung? You mean yung inakusahan na rapist at killer?"

The girls nod "hindi namin alam kung sino . Pero may nag txt samin na nandito nga daw si lisa . And ang last na txt is.  Si daesung nga daw ang kumuha kay lisa na sya ding nag dala kay lisa dito sa hospital.  And . Hindi na namin alam ang nangyari kung bakit.  Dinukot nya.  Tapos sya din ang nag sugod dito" jisoo said " and she's actualy obsessed to lisa"

"do you know the place?" mrs manoban ask

Jisoo tell the place

"okay.  Aayusin ko yung kaso na to.  Please.  Stay here okay?" mrs manoban kiss lisa's forehead . Smile and leave .

"chae?" jisoo look at chaeyoung .

"yes babe?"

"lets buy a food . Its already late.  We need to eat"

Chae nod and look at jennie
"you okay here?"

Jennie nod

Chaesoo leave .

•••

Jennie look at lisa "baby? Lagi ka nalang dito sa hospital .. Ang alam ko ako ang may banta sa buhay e. Pero.  Ikaw ang laging nandito .. Do you want to lived here?" she pout and her tears fall again.
"im sory for ignoring you baby . Im just hurting that day . But its okay now.  Im not mad.  Im not angry . So Please wake up lisa .. Wake up baby" jennie sob
"w'wake up and k'kiss me bitch..." jennie sob and stared at lisa's lips .
She then shock when lisa's lips attack her lip .

Her eyes wide and look at lisa who's smiling but it looks weak smile .

"l'lisa? Y'your awake?"

"you told me to wake up and kiss you right baby?" lisa weakly said

"yaaaaaaa lalisaaa!" jennie hug lisa and give her lots kiss all over her face.
"i miss you.  I miss you baby. Mmwah . Mmwahh.  Mmwahh.  Mwah . Mwah . Mwah!"
And then last . Jennie give lisa a long kiss on her lip . She suck lisa's lower lip and bit hard .

Lisa moaned and rub jennie's face .

Jennie suck the blood and smile after pulling herself .

"you realy missed me?" lisa ask

Jennie smirk while staring at lisa's lips

"jennie.  Stop that" lisa said

"i miss you bitch . And im sory for ignoring you"

"its okay.  I already heard your sory" lisa smile

"but i want to repeat it.  Stupid" jennie said