Cast

Kim Jisoo - a good in singing and dancing but she prepared a dancing

Kim Jisoo - a good in singing and dancing but she prepared a dancing . She's good in all subjects but her specialty is mathematics .
She Love reading a book .
Famous in the campus of being a good dancer  and bcos of her beauty .she's a crush and always part of top in the campus . And secretly inlove with park chaeyoung
Her mother is Kim Hee-Sun a teacher in the campus her father is Kim Nam Gil a vet .  And her brother is
Kim Taeyoung

Park Chaeyoung - she is good in singing but she prepared herself being a player of valleyball.  And she is a captain  . She's good in all subjects but her specialty is english . She love playing guitar and singing
One of a famous in the campus bcos of being a good capatain and player and bcos of her beauty . Always part of top in the campus .
her mother is
Grace Park office stuff . Her father is Gong Yoo and he is a hotel manager . Chaeyoung parents is seperated bcos her father is have a 2nd family . She have a step sister and she's Park Shin Hye . She's a daughter of her fathers wife.  But her dad decided to give his name on shin .
She is a mortal enimy of park chaeyoung .

Jennie Kim - the most hottest in the school

Jennie Kim - the most hottest in the school . Dream of all boys .
She can do anything . She can dance . Sing . Act . But her specialty is being genius in all subjects . Top 1 in the campus . Good leader . Favorite . Leader . Crush . If theres a famous.   Jennie is the most famous of all .  Her mother is Hee Seon Kim .
A lawyer .  Jennie's father died during the war bcos he is a soldier.
And bcos jennie is a most famous . Bcos of her fashion . And hottest .
She's a little bit bully here.  And even though she's a bully.  Lot of students like her of being good in everything but ..
Theres a students who realy hate her .
But she don't bother herself with her haters.  For her .
She's the most gergious sexy and genius .
She's inlove with lisa. 
But even though she is a strong woman .
She always feel nervous everytime she's alone with lisa.

And last

Lalisa Manoban - ( a serious thai student ) She's good in all subject

Lalisa Manoban -
( a serious thai student )
She's good in all subject.  Always part of top.  She's good in dancing but she prepared swiming . She is a good swimer and the captain .
The hottest swimer.  Dream of all girls/straight/bi/boys .
One of a famous student .
Her mother is Apasiri Manoban
(lets pretend apasiri nitibhon is manoban 😂) 
She is a NBI police and her father is
Shahkrit Manoban
(lets pretend too that shahkrit yamnam is manoban😂)
And he is a soldier . Shahkrit is treat lisa as her princes bcos lisa is they only daughter.
Lisa is a serious person but secretly inlove with jennie kim .

And they all besfriends .

Other cast :

JIM - a english teacher.  He's good to give some love advice too .

IU - i weird and nerd student. 
She's a genius too . But she can't reach jennie .
She  wants to be a part of friend with jenchulichaeng but jennie hate her.

Momo - a weird and nerd too.  Bestfriend of IU .

Ireen - swimmer . But never win with lisa.  She hated lisa the most .

Mina - a swimmer too.  A person who jelous too lisa bcos lisa is a good in sweeming . But just jealous in swiming.
She have feelings for lisa but she know lisa inlove with jennie .

...
We have
Kai .
Jungkook .
Sehun and etc.
Lets wait them to the story .

And bcos jennie is a most famous . Bcos of her fashion . And hottest .
She's a little bit bully here.  And even though she's a bully.  Lot of students like her of being good in everything but ..
Theres a students who realy hate her .
But she don't bother herself with her haters.  For her .
She's the most gergious sexy and genius .

(kailangan kong pag isipan ang bawat magaganap dito.  Be patient kung magiging maatagal ang pag update dito.  Haha . Hope to suport this guys.  I love you)