Chapter 26

(POLICE STATION)

"SEHUN . KAI (JENNIE ) SOWON"
Tablo angry said . "who is that fucking killer!!"

"its start of jennie right?" ken said (lee jae-hwan)

"but she's dead" tablo said . "someone want to kill her kaya maraming nadadamay . But jennie kim is now dead . So no reason to kill na dapat..  pero it still continue.  Kaya sino tong killer na to!!"

"kalma . Mahuhuli din natin yon" ken tap tablo's shoulder .

...

(YG UNIVERSITY)

"Sowon's dead . Mukhang lahat ng napapalapit sainyo . Napapalapit din sa kamatayan" iu approched chaelisoo .

"malapit kasi kami siguro kay kamatayan??" lisa glared at iu  "ow . I forgot to give you back something" lisa grabbed a handkerchif on her bag and handed to iu . "mm.  Its yours right?"

"bakit nasayo to?" iu ask .

"ow ..1 month after  . Someone tryng to kill me inside of my car and nahulog nya yan" lisa raised her brow .

"are you acusing me trying to kill you?"

"i said.  Someone trying to kill me.  I didn't say its you . Bitch" lisa said and leave and chaesoo follow her.

"what is the meaning of that?" momo ask .

Iu look at momo "none of your busenes"

...

"Why do we need to keep it lisa ? Lets tell the police" jisoo said.

"i want to catch the real killer"  lisa said.

"hOw to catch if your dead already?" rose ask .

"im not going to dead .ang mahalaga lang ngayon is.  Alam na natin kung sino ang isa sa mga dapat nating pag ingatan at iwasan" lisa said.

Chaesoo nod .

Chulichaeng walk headed to their room.

(TIME SKIP)

...

"What is this?" iu angry ask . You borrow my handkerchif para iwan ito sa loob ng sasakyan ni lisa habang pinagtatangkaan ang buhay nya? Are You trying to seting me up?"

"no . Its not my fault.  Lisa shook my hand so i accidentaly trow that"

"what the hell? Why do you want to kill her?" iu ask .

"hindi ko naman sya tutuluyan e. Gusto ko pang makipag laro sakanya o sakanila .bago ko sila tuluyan talaga .pag lalaruan ko muna sila isa isa . Tatakutin at sisindakin . Tapos.  Saka ko sila papatayin"

"bakit mo ba to ginagawa?"

"none of your busenes iu . Basta gawin mo nalang lahat ng gusto ko . Wag ka ng mag tanong!" the person yelled and leave .

...

Mrs kim watching a tv on her room when she heard a foot step on jennie's room.
She stood up and walk headed to her daughter room .