Character Backstories

Y/n (15):

Y/n is the popular girl at her school. She knows she's beautiful and adored by everyone but doesn't acknowledge it. Instead she chooses to just hang out with her two best friends, Elizabeth and Isabel. She isn't a brat, even though she comes from a semi-wealthy family. Y/n is an only child, but doesn't mind it as her parents can spend all their affection on her alone. She is athletic and artistic, as she is the captain of the cheer squad and president of the art club. She enjoys drawing and practicing cheer routines in her free time.

Elizabeth (15):

While Elizabeth is best friends with y/n, she isn't nearly as popular. But she likes it that way. Beth is a very quiet and reserved girl. She has only two friends, y/n and Isabel. Her older brother Evan is her guardian, since her parents both died in a car accident two years ago. Her and her brother don't have a lot of money, but they get by. Elizabeth isn't the most athletic person. She prefers to read and study instead of doing sports or anything creative. In her free time, she enjoys rereading her favorite books and playing with her dog, Yuki.

Evan (17):

Evan is the guardian of the house as his parents sadly passed two years ago. He takes care of his sister, but he doesn't mind as the two are inseparable. Evan isn't popular at school. He doesn't even have many friends. He only has one friend, Jonathan, whom he's known since they five. Evan loves to play video games, especially League of Legends. In his free time he enjoys to play video games and watch youtube videos of other people playing video games.

Jonathan (17):

Jonathan is the most popular guy at school. He's the quarterback of the football team, so most people expect him to start dating y/n. He doesn't mind this as he has a crush on y/n, even though he's two years older than her. Jonathan comes from a wealthy family, but prefers to make his own money instead of using any of theirs. In his free time, Jonathan enjoys hanging out with Evan or volunteering at a local animal shelter.

Finn (16):

Finn is a very mysterious person. He's a loner. He doesn't have any friends, but he doesn't want any. Because of this he gets bullied. Rumors spread that he's a vampire since he hates the sun, and likes to be alone. He comes from a middle class family. His parents are always on vacations to visit the l/n's (your last name) so he's learned to fend for himself, even though his brother Nick is there as well. In his free time, Finn likes to play video games and play guitar.

Brandon (14):

Brandon is homeschooled. He's also next door neighbor's to y/n. They talk sometimes, as she's the only friend he has. Over the years, he's developed a crush on her. He's always prayed she'd never get a boyfriend so he could ask her out, and lucky for him she never has. But he's too nervous to ask her out or confess his feelings, so he buried them deep inside. His family isn't filthy rich, but they are quite wealthy, which is why his mom decided to get him a private tutor instead of sending him to public school with everyone else. In his free time, Brandon likes to skateboard and play basketball.

Isabel (15):

Isabel is new in town. She moved there at the beginning of last school year. She met y/n when she tried out for the cheer squad, landing a spot. The two became fast friends. She met Beth while hanging out with y/n. The three soon became inseparable. They were always hanging out and having fun. Isabel isn't as popular as y/n is, but she's popular nonetheless. Isabel comes from a middle class family. In her free time, she enjoys to bake and experiment with makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! So thanks again for checking out this book!! I have added ages to the characters, but that's about all I edited in this chapter. And yes, I know Finn isn't 16, and you might not be 15, but for the story that is how old your characters are. I will be leaving the other chapters of the book published until I finish rewriting it. I hope you guys will like the new and improved version of this book!! I love you all!! bYee Foorrr nOWW!!!!