Are You Stalking Me?

Y/n woke up in a great mood. The thought of having to spend the summer with a complete stranger wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. While Finn only got here yesterday, y/n knew they were going to become very close.

She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She reached over to her nightstand to grab her glasses, knocking them on the floor in the process.

"Shit." she said in a whisper.

She got out of bed and crouched on the floor trying to find them. But she couldn't. She was literally blind without them. Y/n realized that she would have to have Finn find them for her. She thought that he might see her as pathetic. Having to wake someone up because you can't find your glasses by yourself. It sounded pretty pathetic to her.

She crawled over to the air mattress that Finn was peacefully sleeping on. Y/n shook him in an attempt to wake him. But he didn't wake up. She kept trying to shake him awake, but soon gave after having numerous failed attempts.

"Finn. Wake up," she said to him.

But he still didn't wake up. Y/n let out an exasperated sigh. There was only one thing left to try.

She leaned near his ear and screamed, "Finn! Wake up!"

He shot awake and stared at y/n in utter shock.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that?"

Y/n giggled slightly. "You wouldn't wake up."

Finn rolled his eyes. "And why couldn't you let me sleep?"

"Because I knocked my glasses over and I can't find them."

Finn's sassy expression softened slightly. "Oh ok."

He stood up and walked over to get them. He handed them to y/n and catapulted him self back onto his air mattress.

"'m going back to sleep! Don't wake me this time!"

Y/n put her hands up in surrender even though he couldn't see her.

"Ok. Well I'm going for a run."

"Why the fuck would you want to do that?" He mumbled since he was face down on his pillow.

"So I can stay in shape for cheer. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving."

༄༄༄

Y/n was jogging down the street when she heard a rustling coming from the bushes. She stopped in her tracks and turned towards the source of the sound. She didn't see anything, but was smart enough to know that just because she didn't see anyone didn't mean that anyone wasn't there.

She picked up a small pebble and threw it towards the bush.

"Ow!" someone yelled from behind the bush.

Y/n ran over to the bush to find Brandon crouching behind it.

"Brandon?"

He looked up at her, seeming partially terrified and partially nervous. 

He fake smiled. "Oh hey y/n. Fancy seeing you here."

"Are you stalking me?"

Brandon nervously looked around. "What? Me? Never!" He said in way that said the exact opposite.

Y/n glared at Brandon. He looked terrified. Then she burst out laughing. Brandon looked up at her, extremely confused by her actions.

"I'm just messing with you. I know you'd never stalk me. We're friends. Why stalk me when you could just come over and hang out or something?"