Changbin x Chan ( SKZ )

Stray kids { 2chan }

Summary:

Changbin has a crush on the leader and vice versa.. it's just Chan doesn't know about it..

Changbin's kinda dark later on.

Notes:

Gonna make a pt. 2 for this~

.............

Bangchan x Changbin

.......... 

      Bangchan aka Chris, closed his eyes when he felt everything was too much. He couldn't help the feeling of insecurity that creeped it's way inside his heart and mind.

       His eyes glanced at Hyunjin and Changbin together on the couch whilst watching something on the handphone, when he was right in front of them.

        It wasn't like Changbin and him had been together.. nope.. they were and are still band mates and roommates..and that's all they're ever gonna be.. atleast Chan thinks so.

      He stood up after a while, not being able to tolerate Changbin and Hyunjin together, cuddling and whispering to each other.

       " Chan..? Where are -- " The leader ignored the worried questioning of Woojin and walked ( or maybe he was speed walking) outside the dorm.

       He tried to reason his heart that they were just friends.. he really did. Sighing he smiled lightly, noticing a few young children playing around on the playground. They looked cute and  carefree, unlike him. He slowed his pace down after exiting the dorm.

        He stood there for a while before continuing his way to the company building, he pulled his mask over his face and looked around to notice any changes to his surroundings.

        " Hello " Chan bowed to everyone as he entered the building. He went to the practice room to blow off some of his steam.

          He'd practiced for about an hour when a slim and lean figure entered the room.

        " Chan? " Bambam smiled as he entered the room with a huge smile.

        " Oh hey..bam " The leader forced a smile out and nodded at the other male.

        " What's on your mind? " BamBam, a member of Got7 suddenly asked.

        " A few things " Chan muttered as he looked at Bambam, who smiled at him and gestured outside the door.

        " Let's go and talk about it " He smiled sincerely and pulled Chan out of the practice room, the two of them knew that they weren't there for practice either way.

_

__________

          " How's your team going? You're the leader after all " Bambam smiled as he sat down in their company's cafe.

          Chan smiled brightly at that. He loved his group a lot and he didn't even deny it.

           " Very nice. They're all getting along well with each other "

           " Yet something bothers you. "

          It wasn't a question.. not with the Thai male looking at him in the eye.

           Chan looked at Bambam in the eyes and nodded, he knew they could read each other since they were close.