Chansung { SKZ }

Bang Chan x Han ( SKZ )

Summary:

Elder brother Bang Chan

Younger brother Han ( adopted )

Chapter Text

          Jisung didn't hate his brother, no, he loved his elder brother by all means... so maybe that's why he was keeping a safe distance away from the elder male. He didn't want him to know about his feelings for the elder.. it would be incest.

           He knows that he was adopted and that none of these things would matter to this family. They had a tradition where the sibling could marry his own siblings... yeah it was weird but it was there. Their family just didn't care and they didn't care about what the society would talk about them. They were rich so they could shut the others mouth pretty much easily.

            " Sungie!~ "  Jisung didn't reply as he quickly picked up his navy blue coat and opened the balcony window. He'll go to ends of the universe just to avoid facing his brother.

             Jisung took in a deep breath and jumped off from the second floor of the mansion, landing on the soft grass beneath- he had it all planned earlier. He didn't waste any time as he threw his bag over the tall wall and climbed up on it- he had to be discreet and quick. His elder brother was extremely smart in terms of finding his younger one out.

             Once he reached the other side of the wall without any accidents or injuries, he picked his bag up and ran as fast as he could.

     ..

               " Did you participate in a marathon again? " His music teacher asked as Jisung nodded and wiped his sweat with his sleeves- which seemed to swoon all the ladies in the class.

               Well, he had a reputation to uphold being the flirt of the school. Even the teachers liked him since he maintained high grades and quality.

                Hyunjin, his best friend watched with a lazy smirk as the boy was excused and told to sit down. Jisung winked at Hyunjin as he sat down beside him and nudged at his ribs with his elbow.

                " What do you think? "

                " He's gonna go crazy someday.. just because of you " Hyunjin whispered as he shrugged and watched the younger pout but nod in agreement.

                 " Did you talk to your brother? "

                 " Nah and I don't plan to "

                 " Come on..sungie. you know that he won't leave you alone until and unless you speak to him. "

                 " He's the one getting engaged.. so why should I care? "

                 " Coz..you are the one who he's gonna get engaged to " Hyunjin spoke as a matter of fact making Jisung huff in annoyance.

                  " I know but.. I don't want any confrontation. He might already have someone he loves or likes.."

                   " Ask Felix about it. He's Chan's bestfriend and Chan's Secretary in his office. He could help you with that matters " Hyunjin said as he leaned back making sure to watch Jisung's expression.