Sehun x Kai { EXO }

Oh Sehun x Kim Jongin { Kai } ( EXO )

Summary:

Sehun x Kai

Notes:

Not well written and I'm sorry for all the mistakes and writing..

Chapter Text

Sehun x Kai

       CEO Sehun

       Dancer Kai

..........................   ......................    ..................

           A blonde haired male stared out of the floor length glass window in his office building. His office was quite tall and high- one of the tallest building in Korea belonged to OhK group of Companies, their company was worldwide famous and well sought after.

           From producing clothes to running an entertainment company, OhK group flourished in all the industries. Whichever that they set their foot into that is.

          Sehun was trained to be a CEO since his birth, he would guess. He was raised under tight security and his education was strictly monitored. His grandfather wanted the best for him, he was the president of Korea after all. His grandfather made him learn all the classical instruments- his achievements in the field of music flourished.

           He stood first in education sectors, learned more than 10 languages and was good at any kind of sports. He was a fast learner. One thing which never changed was his expression.

            Oh Sehun was famous for many things, one of them was his poker face. No one could tell what was going on in his mind, he was just so unpredictable.

            Even his own father worried for his only son, considering he wasn't interested in any women or man. Sehun had never asked for anything.

          " Mr.Oh.. you've been invited to the National Awards of Korea.."

          " I'll be there with my son. When is it? "

          " Two days later, Mr.Oh. "

......... ........ .......  ...... ........ ......... ......... ....... .....

             " Stop running around! Are you all kids or something?! Oh damn..am I your babysitter or something, YAHHH!!!! "

             " Yayyyyy! "

             Suho gave up. He sighed and watched as the kids as he called them jumped around with excitement and laughed.

             " Kai- yah- Chanyeol- yahhhh..!! "

             " Hyung.. Come on! Don't be a spoilsport..! We won the national award for the best dancers of Korea! Plus Nini won his place in one of the best dancers in the world " Chanyeol, a tall guy spoke as he slinged his arm around Suho's shoulders.

             " I know it's a big thing and all but I don't want any of you to injure yourselves and I certainly want all of you to start practicing for your performances on stage "

              " I can't believe this " Chen smiled as he hugged Suho, who hugged him back and patted his back.

              " Okay, now, calm down guys.. fine.. I give up "