1. New Life

Korean
English
'Thoughts'

June 17, 2019
Monday

Y/N POV

"Flight 5037 will be taking off, please fasten your seat belt."

I grab my seatbelt and put it on.

I am currently in a flight to Korea.

It has been so long since I went there. I miss the foods, the places, and many more.

But one of the reasons why I needed to go to Korea is because not too long ago, my ex girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend.

I don't know what lacked with me, but my health wasn't great when I found it out.

Bu that was already in the past, and I am slowly healing. And I am glad that I am.

One of my close friends is with me. She helped me straightly 3 months, but it did burden me.

She is also a idol, though, I am glad that her managers allowed her.

'Cause if they didn't, I would've been not here, sitting on a plane imagining what my future would be in Korea.

I let out a sigh and looked at the window, enjoying the view.

"Hey, you okay?"

I hummed and looked at the person beside me who was giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah, just thinking about my future in Korea." She nods her head and pulled out her phone.

"Anyways, where am I staying?" she looked at me for a good few seconds.

"You will be staying with me and my members until we find you a condo. "

I widen my eyes 'Is she serious?!'

"What now?"

"Don't worry, my members know that you are going to stay with us. They don't mind actually."

"But why?"

"I just want to, do you have a problem with that?"

I raised an eyebrow at her "What do you think unnie? I could literally stay at my friends place for a bit."

"Why? You don't want to stay with unnie?"

I widen my eyes and shake my hands "No! That's not what I meant. What I mean is, it's quite a burden."

She smiled softly at me "Y/nn, you are never a burden."

I was about to say something when she cut me off.

"And no buts. You are staying with me, period."

I let out a sigh and lean my head on her shoulder, feeling sleepy since I couldn't  sleep properly nowadays.

Letting out a yawn, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

2 Hours Later~

"Y/n, wake up."

I felt a poke on my cheek, and that made me open my eyes and look around.

"It's dinner time, let's order and eat. The flight attendant is just a seat away." I nod my head, waiting for the flight attendant to arrive.

"What will you two ladies want for dinner?"

The flight attendant said in english and that made unnie look at me, giving me a questioning look.