~ 3 - Just wait ~

Ship: Skepnoblade
Prompt:
An Au in which Technoblade was framed for a crime and found guilty and is now in wait for release.

The air was cold and almost crusty as the small raven-haired boy was on his own, walkin- practically sprinting towards the prison's address. Zak, more commonly known as Skeppy, had been to the prison a few times before, not because he was a bad person, it was just to visit his boyfriend.

The atmosphere was crushing, his body felt like it weighed tonnes more than it actually did, the person in the cell across from him could tell the other was nervous, not that he really cared but he didn't exactly appreciate the depressing mood.

"Oi, Dave! Stop being such an anxious ball of angst and suck it up," The inmate spoke quietly, so that he wouldn't wake the other inmates, "Isn't it your boyfriend? So why are you worried?"

Dave let the words run through his head for a second, not really grasping the idea of Zak still loving him. Heck, Zak probably thought he was a mentally insane Criminal! He let out a few heavy breaths of air before voicing his opinion to his inmate.

"Yeah, he is my boyfriend but," He trailed off for a second but began to speak once he found the right words, "I'm worried, what if he thinks I'm a really bad person? What if he wants to breakup with me? What if I'll never get to hold his hand again or kiss his cheek or sleep next to him whilst watching movies? I don't want him to leave and he can't tell me he's broken up with me if I don't go."

There was a short moment of silence whilst the inmate took Techno's words into account, "Sure you have all these thoughts and stuff but what would happen really? If he loves you, he'd wait forever until you get back home and if he doesn't love you, he's not worth it. Also on that last statement he could ask one of the guards to tell you and personally, I'd rather hear it from the person themselves so that I can get an explanation as well."

The small ball of excitement and overwhelming joy was bouncing into the hospital and greeted at the small receptionist desk.

"Oh! Welcome back, Zak!" The french brunette at the reception desk spoke happily, Zak was one of the people that visited often, bringing sweets and cakes for all the guards as well as for all the prisoners but sometimes there were special presents for Dave, and only Dave, like flower crowns, chocolates or teddies or something else that Zak thought reminded him of Dave. Zak smiled at the french boy before handing him a bundle of money.

"Uh, Zak... What's this?"

"Dave's bail."

Zak smiled shyly at the younger, wondering if he was doing it right... he supposed it didn't matter how he did it unless he was super nice and cool about everything.

"You bailed Dave out? He's only got two more months left!"

"That's two months too long, now please help me get him out! You said it was $34,000 last time," Zak mentioned, his throat beginning to crack, he really needed this to work, he missed Dave completely and the weekly visits just weren't enough anymore. It'd had been a month since Dave had been found guilty, two months since the crime was said to have been committed but worst of all two months since Dave and Zak had been in hospital, treating Zak's injuries from the car accident a day prior. Zak knew Dave wasn't guilty, even if Dave had an alibi, Zak would continue to fight for Dave's innocence because until Dave said so himself, Zak would do everything for him. He needed this boy to keep him sane and happy.

Vincent, the french boy at the reception desk, nodded to Zak as he spoke through the intercom. After a few minutes of Zak watching Vincent's face of concentration as he sorted through the money, two guards arrived.

"Zak, you're bailing Dave out?" The glasses wearing boy asked curiously, not really believing it.

Raven hair bounced as Zak nodded excitedly, "Yep! I miss him so much!"

"We know, you've been visiting every week and sending gifts every other day!" Clay joined in the small banter, leaning against the wall as his vibrant emerald eyes pierced Zak, but the boy didn't seem to mind nor care. "Alright, come on then, kid."

The two led the boy down a few halls, confusing Zak a little at all the winding corridors whilst another guard prepared Dave for the visit and escape.

"Zak?"

"Dave!"

Feet pattered against the floor for a few seconds before arms flung around the tall brunettes neck and legs wrapped around his waist excitedly. Tears sprung from Zak's eyes and landed on his cheeks, causing Dave to kiss them away. Dave's cheeks grew red as Zak began to kiss his chin and the sides of his face as many times as he could before Dave pried him off to look into his eyes. Zak clambered off of the boy clumsily but didn't let go of his hands as they spoke.

"Why is this allowed? Usually our conversations and visits are through the glass..."

"About that," Zak nervously rubbed his neck as he spoke. "I bailed you out!"

He felt a soft tap on his head before Dave spoke up, "Idiot, you could've lasted two more months without me."

"Oh I know, but you couldn't last two more months without me!"

Dave chuckled at the others cuteness before planting a kiss on his forehead, "I told you to just wait."