Chapter 2: You and I and No One Else Part 2

(God Kiana's POV)

I wondered how long have we spent the day in the pool, because of the fun we are having, we both had lost the track of time. Looking up, I saw that it was already noon, which Lux also noticed.

"It's already noon." He sighs softly as he held onto me.

Now, one might wonder why is Lux holding onto me, well the answer is simple, Lux can't swim and because of his height, he might accidentally drown himself if it wasn't for me.

"Indeed." I said as I looked at him, smiling sweetly. "Well, I guess the fun comes to an end."

Without any warning, Lux pouts cutely as he hugs me tightly, which caused my heart to beat faster and made my cheeks redden slightly. Just being held by him like this made me feel euphoric.

"...Mm, I don't want to go home yet." He said childishly.

Thinking about it, Lux acts so childish the same like Theresa, even the height, Lux and Theresa had the same height and it is quite amusing as I think about it.

"Now, now, we can meet up again tomorrow..." I said as I pecked his lips.

'Fufu, I am thankful that you are so dense.' I thought.

His denseness is like a curse and blessing. A curse because he cannot pick up that someone, especially me, took a liking to him and a blessing because I can kiss his lips and he'll just take it as a gesture of being friendly but I had to explain somethings that only I can do this kind of things and no one else.

And he just took the explanation seriously.

'And his lips are mine to taste whenever I want.'

Call me a deceiver, call me a manipulator but I do what I must to take what I want.

"Well, let us go and get changed." I said as I float back using my power. "And, since we still have time before your maid comes and picks you up, uhm, what was her name again, was it Ricky or Reggie?"

Oh my, that hostility I just felt came back.

Since the time we arrived on this place, I knew that pesky maid has been spying on us both and has been glaring at me whenever I held Lux.

 "Pfft, those are male names!" He giggles before he added. "And it's Rita."

"Is that so..." I said with a feigned surprise. "..Well, whatever, let's go, I am a bit hungry."

Oh well, she can glare all she want, I am just making sure to remind that maid that Lux is mine.

(No POV)

As Kiana Alter and Lux went their separate ways to change. Rita, who has been watching on a balcony, that was conveniently there, couldn't help but frown as she just witnessed the Herrscher kissed her master, causing her to slowly destroy the binocular she held with a dark smile.

"...White haired wench." She said with a twitching smile.

Noticing that she was leaking her intent, she immediately calms herself, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"My, how dare that bitch to leave a mark on my master." She said as she turns around to get ready to pick her master. "If that is what she want's then..."

Suddenly, her smile vanished and was replaced with a serious look.

"Game on, bitch."

Valkyrie's side.

Rin's eyes were wide, along with the personnel that were with her on the bridge.