Chapter 2: You and I and No One Else Part 3

(No POV)

Jealousy is a very scary thing and said jealousy burns deep within a certain maid's heart.

It burns so deep that the people around her are paralyzed in fear as she smiles scarily while watching and sitting alone in the corner, just a few tables away from her beloved little master and that slut of a herrscher that laid a finger on her beloved master.

Before she grits her teeth in anger after seeing her little master being kissed on the lips by that slut of a herrscher.

'How dare she!' Rita mentally growled as she clench her fist in anger.

Seeing the attention she was getting, Rita immediately calms herself to avoid unnecessary attention.

"Such nerve." She whispers as she kept an eye on the two. "Hmph, forgive me young master but I will have to 'crash' your date."

"M-Ma'am, m-may I take your o-order?" A waitress asked, scared of her wits.

Rita looks at the waitress with a cold smile, making the waitress flinch in fear.

"Oh, of course, though, I would like my order to be delivered to that table." Rita said, pointing her finger on Lux and the Herrscher's table.

The waitress looks at the table Rita points and saw it occupied by two couple that has been gathering the attention of the establishment.

"God damn it..."

"Some kid just have all the luck!"

"Are we sure her date is not a 'he' but a 'she'?"

"...I dunno?"

Sounds of complains and confusion was heard from the males.

"Oh, that white haired girl is so lucky."

"Lucky bitch."

"That is one beautiful boy~"

"Mm, I wonder what kind of sounds he'll make when I bring him to bed~"

"Such a cute boy."

"I know right, I just want to gobble that boy!"

Sounds of complain, curses and lust were heard on the females side.

"Uhm, ma'am, that table is already occupied." The waitress said.

"I know." Rita said, still smiling.

"Can you just sit here?" The waitress asked.

"No, I want to sit there..." Rita said with a scary smile. "...I know those two, especially the cute boy."

"Hiii!" The waitress flinched as she steps back a bit. "I-I understand ma'am..." she squeaks.

"Very good, now, here are my orders." She said as she started pointing the food she want from the me u while the waitress listed the orders. "...Have you listed it all, dear?"

"H-hai..." the waitress sniffled as she felt scared for her life.

"Good, I want my order to be delivered on their table, okay?" Rita said with a calm smile.

"Hai.." the waitress said as she immediately ran back to the kitchen, wanting to be far away from the scary lady.

"Well then..." Rita said as she stood up and started walking towards her masters table. "...time to show a tramp her place."

At Lux and Sirin

Sirin smiles as she held Lux's hand, who smiles and laugh innocently as he was being pampered by Sirin, showering him with kisses on the lips and cheeks and being unaware of the jealous look of the males around them.