Going to be a Freshman!

//EDITED\\

[Y/N] woke up by the sound of their big brother shouting to wake their up. Actually,they might've actually think that he is their alarm clock.

They went to the bathroom and took a shower then did their skincare routine.

When they were done,they wore their school uniform and look at the mirror.

" I look like a mess. " They said in an awful tone. They started to fix her hair and smiled at themselves at the mirror.

" [Y/N]!! Hurry up,eat breakfast or else the food will get cold!! " [B/N] shouted from downstairs while [Y/N] struggled to put on their socks.

" Coming,[B/N]!!" They went down the stairs as they still struggled to put on their socks.

Finally [Y/N] puts on their socks and went to the dining table and eat breakfast.

" Y'know,can't you just learn how to cook and clean your room sometimes?"
[B/N] scolded as he hold a plate to put some rice.

"Oh,and your package is already here. No need to worry,I didn't open it this time." He said.

"What a relief. You could've seen something your not allowed to see again." [Y/N] playfully teased as they put a spoonful of rice inside their mouth.

"Augh.. Stop making me remember those weird merchandise you brought... " He said in a disgusted tone.

"Awe,I know Yui-neechan would be very pleased if she saw one of my body pillow. " [Y/N] said in a playful tone.

"Oi,stop talking and eat your breakfast " He said in an irritated tone.

'Always too protective to Onee-san,huh? ' [Y/N] thought as they put my plates on the sink.

After [Y/N] was done eating,they both heared a doorbell by our door.

"I'll go get it." [Y/N] said as they stand up and went to the door then open it.

To my surprise,I saw my big brother's girlfriend standing and smiling very cheerful.Her name is " Fuuka Yui ",I call her Yui-neechan,because she is my brother's fiancee.

" [B/N],your soon-to-be wife is here!" [Y/N] playfully shouted.

As they blinked,[B/N] is already here beside me.

" [Y/N] go to school,or you will be late. " Yui said as she pat their head gently.

" Okay! " [Y/N] agreed as they put on their shoes,then get their bag and look at them then bowed,then walks to school.

' I already want to go home and watch
' Eight deadly Sins ' ahh~ Meliodas... '

As they walked by,they then saw a kitty above the tree,trembling.

[Y/N] stopped walking then put down Their bag.

They looked around.

"How a wonderful day it is that strangers won't see my stupidity." They said.

They then climbed at the tree to help the kitty.

"Come here,kitty~ I will not hurt you." They awkwardly made a baby voice to make the kitty lower down its gaurd.

'Please don't hurt me' [Y/N] begged as they started to approach the kitty slowly..

Then the branch made a loud sound. [Y/N] then noticed it was coming from the kitty. They quickly grab the kitty and suddenly loose their balance.

THUMP!!

They look at the kitty at their arms,then smiled with relief when they realized the kitty is safe in their hands.

"Now your safe,.." Before [Y/N] could put down the kitty,the kitty suddenly hissed and scratched their arm. [Y/N] quietly screamed because some strangers started to show up. The kitty went away from [Y/N] and walked away with some attitude.

[Y/N] sweared at herself for being super stupid at how she saved the kitty just to receive this.

They grabbed their bag then stood up.
They walked their way to their academy and soon went inside the gates to realized they're early.

' Phew~ Good thing I woke up at 6AM ' They thought.

'It was already around 7AM,so I must say I was early.' they added.

They went to the rooftop,then saw 'Ogawa Ryu' . He was sleeping at the floor.

They sat awkwardly bit close to him,then look at his face.

"He ish zo handzume." They purposely said it in english just to make sure that if Ryu wasn't sleeping,they wouldn't understand.

[Y/N]'s English is severely bad that nobody understands.

Without thinking they put down their bag and put it under his head.

" Uh,,..maybe this was a very stupid idea! " They whispered to themselves.

"Well I can't actually take it from him because maybe he will wake up and would misunderstand.. " they whispered to themselves.

They stood up and wandered around the school to see the new changes after they left for summer vacation.

As [Y/N] didn't know,Ryuu,was awake the whole time.