Ryu's childhood.

I stare blankly at a black wall and look at my hands. My hands are very rough from the scars I have from my step-father.

The door open from besides me and there I saw a big tall man,eyes full of fury and hands with a weapon.

I let myself onto my knees and begged for my life. I didn't feel anything when I begged,I just knew I have to beg many times on this man's shoe for me to survive.

...

I went inside my room and grab a book from my bookshelf. I've read this book many,many times but I can't know how much I love this.

This story is about a prince who was been neglected by his people and family then soon meet his soulmate.

His soulmate is a very kind and loving person,they both fell in love when the prince was very bored around the castle and sneak outside.

There he saw a beautiful woman crying in tears and smiled for the prince when she saw him.

I've always wanted to meet this soulmate of mine for this 12 years. But how can I meet one when I'm home schooled?

I put back the book to the bookshelf when a mysterious book fell.

I grab the book in curiosity and saw saw an unfamiliar look. The book is in all red with the title; Manipulative Youth.

I have never seen such word before,all I could understand was 'Youth'. Out of curiosity,I read the book and became attach to it.

The book answered all of my questions and situations and I of course solved them all with the help of the book.

For example; If someone gets to your way, solve them by 'accidentally'  killing them.

But,the most important part is,.. you must get your soulmate's trust before you do something to them.

...

I started elementary school by the help of  'my' money. Then I studied their actions to one another and copied them.

Whenever your in trouble by the teachers,act cute.

Whenever your friends are backstabbing you,manipulate others to 'backstab' them back.

...

In school was the most boring day but then,I met someone..

[H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes.. it all match up to the princess from the book!

I don't know what am I feeling when I'm thinking about her.. my face would turn red and something is going onto my stomach.

At first I thought I was sick but when she tied my shoe laces,I knew it was different.

I love her! I miss her!

Whenever I went to school,I would always wish for us both to meet someday!

I always want her in my arms only.

I want her staying by my side and always shower me with lots of love!

I miss her always! Even though I don't know her!

But,..

I didn't get to meet her for years.  After the experience, I decided to not let her off my watch..

I would watch her...

I mean,isn't it kind of romantic? Watching her and always keeping her trash..

This feeling is very weird but I love it!

Middle school started and I decided to search for her if I ever gotten lucky.

One day has passed and I'm still looking for her. Then..

THUD!

"AH! I'M SORRY! Are you okay?" A
[V/P](Like high-pitch, medium-pitch,and low-pitch) voice ask.

"Ah yeah,I'm fine.." I replied as I held her hand with mine.

I don't know why but her hands are very warm..

I look up and saw the same [H/C] hair and same [E/C] eyes but her body has changed..

I saw her beautiful [S/C] skin turn into red when she looks at me.

Ah,.. she's cute..

Huh..? Cute..?

I stare at her for a minute and the same feeling from years ago came back.

I cover my mouth with my hand and look away.

"Ah,.." I covered my red heated face to prevent her from seeing my ugly appearance.

I walk away with a goodbye and went to the bathroom and wash my face.

A smile crept up my face and I just stare at myself at the mirror and started laughing hysterically.

"AHAHHAHAHA!! I FINALLY FOUND HER!!" I shouted. After I stopped laughing,I smiled at myself and said.

"Your mine..♡"

//Not edited\\
//737 words\\