stay home.

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SLIGHT LEMONS AND NSFW.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE GENRES I SUGGEST YOU TO TAP AWAY.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]

The movie ended and we all bid our goodbyes to one one another and went to our separate ways.

I went inside the apartment and Ryu welcomed me with a hug.

My face heated when Ryu lay his head on my neck.

"U,uhh,.. Ryu..?" I Pat Ryu in the back.

What's wrong with Ryu? Is he sick?

Suddenly,I smell his clothes with alcohol.

WHAT!? RYU HAS BEEN DRINKING!?

This thought made me worried and sad at the same time.

He promised me not to drink anymore..

Then suddenly,Ryu carried me in a bridal style and lay me down on bed.

(You guys are getting kinky,aye~?
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

This situation isn't good. Ryu is on top of me in bed while pinning my wrists to prevent me from escaping his grasp.

"R,Ryu..? Can you please let go? Your hurting me,.." I begged Ryu as my wrists started to ache.

I remembered Ryu told me he is a light drinker. Then why did he drink alcohol.….?

I could smell [Y/N]'s scent coming into my nose as I kiss her beautiful neck.

[Y/N] started a small Yelp and started to struggle when I tried licking her ear.

[Y/N],you know..? I've always wanted to do the deed with you~

Ever since I met you,I've always been dreaming the both of us having kids with a house in the forest where no one can disturb us.

But,that f*cling b*stard came in and started to take you away from me...!!

As I thought of [Y/N] and that man together,I kiss [Y/N] deeply with the tongue.

I HATED WHEN YOU STARTED TALKING TO HIM AS IF HE IS YOURS.

I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM AS I STARTED GIVING HINTS BUT,.. but,.. YOU KEPT IGNORING ME.

I pull away from the kiss and look at [Y/N] with a smile.

"Ah.."

"Its your fault ,.." I said with a smile and started groping between her thighs as I kiss her neck.

"R,Ryu,.. please stop.." [Y/N] begged. I look into her eyes and her lips.

She's ,.. shaking..?

Why,..?

I don't like that look,..

Don't look at me like that..

Don't look at me..

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! I HATE IT WHEN YOUR SCARED!
Its like,.. I'm hurting you..." I said.

"Ne [Y/N],did I ever hurt you?" I ask her. I didn't smile this time,nor did I frown. I just look at her blankly with my eyes.

(PHOTO NOT MINE!! IM SORRY!!)

"Ne?"

[Y/N] looks away and I grab her cheeks and forced her to look at me.

"Oi,why are you looking that way?"

"I'm right here.." I said with a smile.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

Back then,[Y/N] would always nod aggressively but now,she hesitate.

Ah,this really makes me angry..

"Alright,.. I'll make you love me." I said as I continued groping in her between thighs and sliding it up slowly.

[Y/N] started crying and sniffling,I kiss her tears away and started kissing her in the lips as I grope her vag-[REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM].

I took off my shirt and started undressing her also. It took me years to prevent this from happening but I can't keep stopping myself. Before he gets in the way.

I cover her mouth with my left hand and my right is holding both her hands. I kissed her sulcus intermammarius and made a hickey.

I went closer to [Y/N] and gave her a hickey on her neck also. Then,before I knew it,I bite her neck.

Before I could get started,her phone started ringing. I look at her phone and went to it and saw his brother calling.

Ugh,.. talk about timing...

I declined the call and look at [Y/N] hurriedly dressing herself. I quickly held her wrist and look at her.

"Y,you..!!" Before I could do anything,[Y/N] pushed me away and run away the house as she herself is fully dressed.

I could hear the door shut as she went away.

I clench my fist and started punching the wall. I look at my phone and call her.

The phone answered and a female voice answered.

"Let's stick to plan B." I bluntly said as I ended the call and look at my hand.

Ah,.. that's as the most beautiful moment I have ever had..

Oh [Y/N],.. you will never escape from me~

//Not-edited\\

//783 words\\

The next chapter would be really long!
I promise! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧