Mizuki Backstory

I was sitting on my desk studying about our math subject.I'm an elementary student,and I must say everyday is always the same.Every place I went,gossips about me was pretty popular.I'm not showing off but,I say this that I feel empty inside.I never had friends or even understand what people do physically or emotionally.

It was when it was about I was in 5th grade.I met the girl whom I've been longing to met in years.Her name was beautiful,[Y/N] [L/N].Her [H/L] and her beautiful [H/C],and her pretty [E/C].Most what I love the most was her soft [S/C] skin.I just want to keep her by myself when I first saw her.I want her to stay inside my basement forever,taking care of her.

What is this feeling? Is this what they all called 'LOVE' ? No,I don't have time to think about that.I need,no..I want all of her attention is on me,like the other.Whoever gets in our LOVE will never last long in this world.

She will be my future wife someday,and we will have kids or even adopt one! or she even want one.[Y/N] WILL BE MINE FOREVER.NOBODY CAN STOP OUR LOVE!

" My boyfriend! He's name is 'Ogawa Ryu',oh and,Ryu,this is my childhood bestfriend 'Minatozaki Mizuki'!!"

Huh.HUH!?

[Y/N],I know I broke your heart once,but I only did it just for you.That girl that so called 'girlfriend' of mine was fake,I did it just for you!

WHY!?

[Y/N] WHY DID YOU BETRAY MY LOVE!?

I'll kill you,Ogawa Ryu...I'll take my [Y/N] back.

Mark my words.