Him meeting your brother{Past}

( this kept on annoying me.I need to redo this story because of a glitch or somethin,and I will do it again to my other story. =_= Ugh. )

I woke up then wear my school uniform and got ready for school.

As I was walking,I saw an old lady nervously trying to take a chance to cross  the rode,luckily on the other side of the rode is where the shortcut of the school is.

I went to the old lady then held her hand.She looked at me with widened eyes,I smiled at her cheerfully.

" Don't worry oba-chan,we will be able to get the over side. " I said as I smiled at her.She smiled at me too.

When it was green we crossed the road.
When we already crossed the road,I let go of her hand.She gave me some ¥35.00 Yen.My eyes went wide,because it was my first time holding a money.

" Thank you,Young lady. " The old lady said then went to the opposite side to my school. " T-THANK YOU
OBA-CHAN!! " I screamed then put the money to my pocket.

I went to school and went to my locker and change my outdoor shoes to indoor.I saw Ryu waving at me and signaling me to come close.I went close to him and we hold our hands and went to the rooftop.Of course,I'm embarrassed and shy,but,Ryu is beside me so there's nothing to worry about.

Oh and,forgot to tell you that the whole school knows that me and Ryu are dating,so of course,the girls who liked Ryu was heartbroken and can't accept it like in the anime ,but they didn't hurt me or did anything bad,they just told me to take good care of him and they all supported our relationship.

Me and Ryu sat down to the closest bench.I lean my head to Ryu's shoulder and he held my hand tight.

" Uhmm...ano..Ryu.. " I said shyly and cover my face with my messy hair. He looked at me then grins,he let out his other arm and clipped my hair onto my ear. " Your much more beutiful in this way.And yes? " When he said that,my face went red.

" I told my brother about you...,and he wanted to see you after school. " I nervously said while playing with my thumb and while looking down.Ryu then chuckled " Sure,let's go to your house after school. " Ryu said after he chuckled then kissed my forehead.I turned all shades of red.

' JAGQKABWIWGWJWBWW
ISLWJVWCWWKISHWGALGSJAGAIGEHSHKHSHSJEHAKAAJKVWRJALEGWKYKWJWKWHOWBIWEHITIWGWIVAMA ' I tought with joy.

( After School )

When the final class was done,I pack all of my things inside my bag.When I was about to talk to Ryu (Who was behind me) a familiar voice called out to me.

" [Y/N]! " I turned and saw our class representative holding a paper while waving at me.Our class representative is a boy and he's name is Kaoru,he have dark brown hair and yellowish eyes.He's a bit handsome and hot,but he can't beat the handsomeness of Ryu!

" Kaoru-kun? What do you need? " I asked Kaoru while tilting my head facing him.Kaoru covered his mouth with his hand and averts his eyes to somewhere,then he gave me a piece of paper.

" Hm? What's this? " I asked titlting back my head to it's place.Kaoru then let's go of his hand and looks at me in the eyes. " The Admin want to gave that to you. " Kaoru said " But she said to me don't look at it,only just you.Soo,I don't know what's there but I hope it's not anything bad.. " Kaoru added.

Then some of Kaoru's friends called out to Kaoru " Comming! [Y/N] I've got to go now,see you! " Kaoru said while waving goodbye then went to his friends.I look at the paper at my hand,then my eyes went a bit wide.

(It says :

Mrs [L/N],

     Please,tell your brother to pay for the school's tuition or else you'll get tranferred to another school.

You have 2 months or so,to pay for the tuition.)

I sat down to my seat and put my hand to my forehead,I then release a stressed sigh.I felt a tap on my shoulder,I look behind then saw Ryu with a worried expression.

" What's that,[Y/N]? " Ryu asked with a worried expression,suddenly a chill went down my spine,but I just shrugged it off.

" Oh.It's nothing. " I said in a fake happy tone before laughing." Can I
see? " Ryu asked." N-no! It's okay,let's just go home and let me introduce to you my brother! " I said changing the subject while I clasp my hands.

Me and Ryu walk to my house.When we reached there,I invited him in and told him to wait for me in the living room.

" I'll be right back,Ryu! " I shout.When I was about to go to my brother's room,I heard moaning and grunting inside his room.

' What the.. ' I thought ' W-wait,maybe  my brother is only just watching p*rn with Onee-san! '.So as a Curious person I was,I peeked inside his room then saw something that I regret to look at.

( The Author doesn't want to tell ya'll what your brother did and Yui did inside his room. )

I went back to Ryu who was innocently watching TV.He then noticed me then was curious because why is my face so very stressed out.

He walked up to me,then hold my hand then make me sat besides him.

" What's wrong? " Ryu asked while caressing my cheek gently.' I CAN'T TELL RYU WHAT I SAW INSIDE MY BROTHERS ROOM ACCKK!! ' I thought.
I just flop onto Ryu's chest and rest my virgin eyes that was been y'know.

Ryu supported my back and patted it in circles.

As what I didn't know I fall asleep in Ryu's lap,and of course I told him what I saw at my brother's room.,and yes,I didn't introduced him to my brother yet because I fall asleep.