Chapter 2: A Chaotic Meeting

(F/N)'s POV

Who knew, that one day, I would meet the same man from my childhood 10 years ago.

~ Flashback ~

"Your highness, please follow proper etiquette during your tea ceremony with our guest. Your father will be very much displease if he sees you without posture and discipline." This... is my life.

At the age of five, I was force to train by royal traditions on how to be a 'proper princess'. At such a young age, I never get the privilege to have fun, I was far from being free and my fate as a princess sealed it.

"Again Your Highness."

"You're Highness, please stop slouching."

"First Princess, you shouldn't remove your vile! What if someone sees you?!"

"You're Highness, you must learn how to blah blah blah... "

"Today we will be studying the history of the Diamond Empire, it would be bizarre and laughable if the true born Princess would be ignorant on her own family's legacy."

"The Prime Minister was not pleased by your behavior Your Highness. Please do note that, one day your actions my affect our Empire and no Princes will dare to marry you."

I never realize that being a princess can hold you back from being you. And at this moment, I just want to escape my fate.

The next day, I escape.

Third Person's POV

"Have you seen the princess?!"

"Her Highness is gone!"

"Well what are you waiting for? SEARCH THE WHOLE MANSION!"

"Y-Yes Head Maid!"

Scurrying footsteps from several servants from different direction were heard from outside the mansion. There were frantic yells, sounds of shuffling and things dropping. The outsiders can see their panic cause by their shadows on the mansion's traditional sliding door. They were a mess.

If the Emperor finds out one of his children had gone missing then, it'll be off with their heads.

With her luxurious kimono dress dragging from behind, two small feet were running at her fastest as she hides her tiny figure from the guards in every encounter.

It's a good thing that her short statue of a body can easily comoflauge with the small areas around the mansion. Successfully, she manage to escape from her own mansion and walk as sneakily as she can throughout the gate.

"Freedom!" She sigh to herself. Technically, she's not free at all since she's still inside the Diamond Palace however... don't ruin the kid's fun for now. It's temporary but for her, it's worthy.

The little princess leaps with each step as she let her feet takes the lead. She's not sure of where she's going but she wanted to take in every moment of her freedom before they find her.

She was staring at everything her eyes can spot. This is her first time outside from her mansion so she is more than amaze at the luxurious sight of the giant garden full of exotic yet beautiful plants, the unique architecture of the other mansions, the beautiful landscape of each area and of course, the Diamond Palace.

"Woah.... " her eyes can't take off her sight from the Heavenly deluxe palace to each her parents resides. Everything is new to the little princess and she wants to explore more of it.

"One! Two! HA!"

"Three! Four! HIYA!"

"Five! Six! ---"