1.finding him

Namjoon pov

I was writing down some lyrics when my phone rang.i answered it.

N:hello?
J:Hyung!did I tell you you are my favorite Hyung!
N:jungkook I am busy right now
J:Hyung you love me!
N:what do you need?
J:i want some banana milk

I looked at the time on my laptop.

N:jungkook is past midnight.i am not going buy some milk.
J:please!i will even cash app you the money!
N:why you can't?
J:i can't really walk properly at this moment.
N:why?you know what nevermind.fine jungkook.
J:thank you you the best!i love you!

He hanged up.i sighed.i left my apartment.i noticed it was raining.jungkook lucky I love him.i grabbed my umbrella from out the apartment.then i started walking to the corner store.i walked in the store.i brought a bottle of banana milk.i walked out the store.i saw a little boy sitting on the curb.i walked to him.I kneeled next to him so he was under the umbrella.

"Are you lost?"he looked up at me.i noticed he was crying.he didn't answer.

"Where are your parents?"he shrugged.

"I will help you find your parents."i held my hand out to him.he hesitates before holding my hand.i stood up.he stood up.i walked to the nearest police station.i walked to front desk.

"I found this child on the street by himself."

"What child?"she asked in confusion.i looked down i noticed the boy was gone.i looked around the police station.the boy was touching the fake plant at the front exit.i point to him.She nodded.she walked to the child.i followed her.she kneeled to the child.

"Sweetie,what is your name?"she asked.

"Daniel."He said.

"Who old are you?"she asked.he shrugged.She stood up.

"Sweetie follow me."she said to Daniel .She turned to me.

"Thank you for your help."she said.she took Daniel away from me.i was about to leave when I heard crying.i turned around.the cop was dragging him to a office.i ran to them.i immediately picked up Daniel .i held him close.he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Sir,do you know this child?"she asked.

"No."

"Well follow me."she said.we went to a office.she started typing away at her computer.

~later

I been at the police station for hours.the police discovered who was Daniel parents.

"That's good."the cop frowned at me.

"The parents was put under arrest yesterday for murder.so the child will be place in adoption center since he doesn't have any relatives."she said.i nodded.i looked at the sleeping boy in my arms.

"You look him the same way I like at my daughter.you could adopt him."she said.

"I don't have time for a child."but If i have the time i would glad adopt him!

"Nobody has time for child.thats way I spend all my free time with my child.it totally worth very second when you see the smile on the child face."she said while smiling.I looked at Daniel who snoring.

"Yeah.i will adopt him."

"Give me your address I will mail the paperwork to your home."she said.i wrote my address on the paper.then i left the police station.it was still raining.i uses my umbrella while still carrying the sleeping child.i walked back home.i laid the boy on the couch.i grabbed a blanket from the closet and place it on him.then i went to my room.i laid on my bed.i immediately went to sleep.then i woke up to my phone ringing.i answered it.

Jungkook:Hyung!open the door.
N:hold on.

I walked to the door.i opened it.jungkook walked in.

"Hyung,i didn't give me the milk last night.i thought something was wrong."said jungkook.

"I got distracted on the way."

"Distracted with what?"he asked.i gesture to the living room.we went to living room.Daniel was still sleep on the couch.

"Hyung who child?"he asked in low tone.

"Mine."jungkook looked me surprised.

"Okay.i am dreaming right now.i need to go back sleep.bye Hyung."he left.